PDA

View Full Version : Why do we keep getting the same orders every day?

AnEnticingSquid
09-05-2017, 06:08 PM
2 days in a row we got Fearless Warrior and Allied Warrior... Before that we got 3 days of heavy slayer and faithful warrior... We keep getting class and faction specific orders on repeat every day. It's clear that nobody picks these orders and they are just randomly generated... Why? These orders are annoying because if you don't play the class or faction, it's just a waste. I wouldn't mind if it weren't for the fact that we get the same orders over and over again...

UbiNoty
09-07-2017, 02:13 AM
It should be random for every player. It's probably just coincidence that you got similar orders in a row. I can ask the team to see if there are any other reports on this however.

AnEnticingSquid
09-07-2017, 02:19 AM
Well thats news to me... i could have sworn i had the same orders as my friend...

Butonfly
09-07-2017, 02:22 AM
It should be random for every player. It's probably just coincidence that you got similar orders in a row. I can ask the team to see if there are any other reports on this however.

In Uncharted you can spend a small amount of in game currency called relics to "reroll" a challenge or order, and make a selection from three newly generated random choices. A Challenge can earn you anywhere from 250 to 350 relics, and a reroll costs 50 relics.

I love doing orders since it gives that extra incentive and challenge to motivate play. But I won't touch orders that don't benefit the Hero I want to play. As a player I resent that feature of the game, and wish For Honor did it better, like Uncharted does.

So if you could pass on the "reroll order" idea, that'd be great.

Butonfly
09-07-2017, 02:23 AM
Well thats news to me... i could have sworn i had the same orders as my friend...

Oh and yes, can confirm, I always get the same orders as my friends. We end up doing them together, even talking about which one we're working on. I thought it was intended since it encourages playing together with friends.

UbiNoty
09-07-2017, 02:32 AM
Sorry! My mistake. I actually thought it was random by player, but I just checked with someone and looks like we all have the same orders! TIL
I'll bring it up with the team then about better order rotation.