PDA

View Full Version : Anno 1800 Anno-Union and Forum

DoomDutch
09-05-2017, 03:26 AM
I'll be posting this both on Anno-Union and the Ubisoft Anno 1800 forum.

Regarding the comments, forum and A-U (Anno-Union), I think it would be better to use both A-U and the offical fora to communicate with the fans. A-U's UI isn't very friendly (yet?) for bigger discussions like: "What do you think of this feature" or "Do we really want feature 'x'?" or most other topics that could come up.

Instead, A-U would be a great medium to do these blogs and votes indeed, getting direct and short feedback from us about the blogs and votes!
But I believe it wont be the best place where you get general feedback about Anno 1800 from the people (as of yet).

Though if it is the desire of Blue Byte to use A-U regardless as their primary source of feedback, you might want to have a dedicated A-U forum on this website, instead of the Ubisoft forumwebsite.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts, and I am sure there could be people who agree, disagree of have a totally different opinion.

Regard,

DoomDutch

Ubi-O5
09-13-2017, 03:46 PM
Hey DoomDutch,

we'll definitely use both Anno Union and the Forums to talk to you players, either through us Community Representatives or through a Community Developer. :)

If you (or any Annoholic) has any ideas, let us know!

DoomDutch
09-13-2017, 04:58 PM
Hello Adastranis,

It's great to see you and the other devs become active on both the EN and DE fora, as well as the Anno Union (DE/EN) page!

I hope that us, the Annoholics, will be able to inspire you folks down there in Mainz to make a grand Anno game like many times before!

Ubi-O5
09-13-2017, 05:17 PM
I hope that us, the Annoholics, will be able to inspire you folks down there in Mainz to make a grand Anno game like many times before!
You already do. :)