PDA

View Full Version : Idle emotes?

Mr.Guiga
09-05-2017, 02:31 AM
Wouldn't it be nice to have sort of "idle" emotes? Like sitting, etc...
You would press the emote button and your hero would sit down or something and stay like that until you move, and every character would have their unique pose, like in Overwatch. That would be interesting imo.

AkenoKobayashi
09-06-2017, 03:41 AM
I agree. This would be more so for players who defend points, to sit and wait for an opponent.

UbiNoty
09-07-2017, 02:02 AM
I can bring up the suggestion! While I'm not sure about uninterrupted idling, we can probably at least get some ideas for temporary sitting/resting style emotes.

AnEnticingSquid
09-07-2017, 02:10 AM
I loved sitting with my friends in destiny. Idk whay as it's such a simple concept but for some reason I loved it. It would make sense seeing as you have to wait for your teammate to get decapitated before you can fight his opponent in an "honorable" brawl...

AkenoKobayashi
09-09-2017, 04:27 AM
Idle Emotes, should they not trigger the inactivity kicks, would be abused by people in vs AI. So, of course they should not be immune to the inactivity kick. Just don't have the emotes interrupted by directional look inputs. Again...that could be abused. BUT, caring teammates could always give an idle emoting players a good jab if they have been sitting for too long, thus interrupting the emote and causing them to have to pay attention, if they are still in the same room. If they are still inactive...report for cheating/griefing and let them get kicked.