PDA

View Full Version : Warlord nerf = valkyrie nerf after game launch

Haemmerst0rm
09-04-2017, 11:44 PM
Dear Ubi

Good job at balancing. Really nice. You guttered warlord from top tier to trash tier.The nerf you applied to warlord now, is the same huge nerf you also did to valkyrie after the game launched. You buffed valkyrie after that balance mistake. You are making the same mistake now.
Read this: https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/6y3mtt/warlord_nerf_analysis/

Some nerfs are justified. But dodge recovery shouldnve have been gutted to the ground. He has the same dodge recovery as kensei now. Too easy to Gb and to kill.

Rewatch ur nerf changes. Its a GIGANTIC NERF; Warlord didnt need a huge nerf. All you had to do is one job: bring the other heroes to warlord level.

It seems that you really want to destroy the game by favoring and not nerfing the light spamming assassins. Good job. Nobushi and pk is now top tier. Light spam and such. Fun right? ....:mad:

Antonioj26
09-04-2017, 11:51 PM
Dear Ubi

Good job at balancing. Really nice. You guttered warlord from top tier to trash tier.The nerf you applied to warlord now, is the same huge nerf you also did to valkyrie after the game launched. You buffed valkyrie after that balance mistake. You are making the same mistake now.
Read this: https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/6y3mtt/warlord_nerf_analysis/

Some nerfs are justified. But dodge recovery shouldnve have been gutted to the ground. He has the same dodge recovery as kensei now. Too easy to Gb and to kill.

Rewatch ur nerf changes. Its a GIGANTIC NERF; Warlord didnt need a huge nerf. All you had to do is one job: bring the other heroes to warlord level.

It seems that you really want to destroy the game by favoring and not nerfing the light spamming assassins. Good job. Nobushi and pk is now top tier. Light spam and such. Fun right? ....:mad:

Jesus dude they either tickle them or slam them with a train. There's a whole lot of inbetween.

Moondyne_MC
09-04-2017, 11:53 PM
Where's this info? The only updates I can see on the News section is general character bug fixes and Raider StampCharge fix.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 12:07 AM
Where's this info? The only updates I can see on the News section is general character bug fixes and Raider StampCharge fix.

From the pax warriors den I guess. It's from the reddit moderator so it's likely legit.

CandleInTheDark
09-05-2017, 12:21 AM
Pax Panel according to reddit,I didn't know how long or late it would be so when they said they will replay it on the Den this week I figured I would cover it then, apparently some big news outof it so I might look into it if I get chance before (no guarantees, next couple days are busy).

Lyskir
09-05-2017, 12:34 AM
if this is true, then well R.I.P Warlord

from toptier to not existent

Warlord needed a nerf 100% but this?? holy ****

meanwhile PK/Glad and Cent will dominate the tournaments

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 12:37 AM
if this is true, then well R.I.P Warlord

from toptier to not existent

Warlord needed a nerf 100% but this?? holy ****

meanwhile PK/Glad and Cent will dominate the tournaments

Every patch just makes for less and less viable characters. Who in the hell is making these decisions?

Lyskir
09-05-2017, 12:41 AM
Every patch just makes for less and less viable characters. Who in the hell is making these decisions?

agree, its just insane

Lyskir
09-05-2017, 12:48 AM
Dear Ubi

i didnt mind the light spam too much on PC but after the Time Snap remove, its just the worst thing ever ..... light spammers will have a good time

XJadeDragoonX
09-05-2017, 01:04 AM
Idk... I never really had an issue with warlord. Unless they push me off something. The funny thing is they don't wanna nerf cent but they'll need warlord who nobody even complains about

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 01:10 AM
Idk... I never really had an issue with warlord. Unless they push me off something. The funny thing is they don't wanna nerf cent but they'll need warlord who nobody even complains about

Thats because cent is a noob stomper so of course more people are going to complain about him. The truth is warlord was a far better character, which is backed by his ridiculous record in high level play.

CrunaCross
09-05-2017, 01:24 AM
Is there a new patch? I don't see anything.

Vakris_One
09-05-2017, 01:36 AM
Why instead of nerfing Warlord don't they endeavor to bring all the characters up to his level? Just use him and the Gladiator as the measuring stick and try to get every character close to those two in terms of effectiveness. A good start would be to give all the left behind characters a solid opener such as a kick or a push or a lunge grab respectively so that all characters have an equally usable way to force a reaction.

bmason1000
09-05-2017, 03:17 AM
Maybe they really like where the mid tier characters are at and woukd prefer everyone at THAT level. Maybe I'm just an idiot who doesn't understand, which is entirety possible, but these nerfs seem more in line with making warlord a mid, not garbage. It FEELS like garbage compared to the warlord we're used to.

CrunaCross
09-05-2017, 04:21 AM
But WHAT ARE YOU GUYS Talking about? where are these rumors of new nerfs and buffs coming from? I don't see anything officially posted.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 04:34 AM
But WHAT ARE YOU GUYS Talking about? where are these rumors of new nerfs and buffs coming from? I don't see anything officially posted.

It was on the warriors den they had at pax. The notes were in the reddit link. Looks like nothing official but the guy who posted it is a moderator and pretty well known in the competitive scene. Wouldn't make sense for him to just make it up.

Tyrjo
09-05-2017, 08:04 AM
WL needed a pat with the nerf bat, but this is just ridiculous.

I'm happy though, because this probably means we are getting a similar Centurion nerf. There is no way Centurion can be top dog like this, for so long, and nothing happens. Now it is even more clear he is the number one hero.

That_guy44
09-05-2017, 08:37 AM
Hahahaha.

They took Warlord from the top rope. Down goes Frazier. Who will take his throne now? The first nerf with cgb in full block made sense. It went downhill quick from there. I hope they go overboard like this when they finally buff Shugoki.

S0Mi_xD
09-05-2017, 09:07 AM
Lol, that's it, you guys cry "warlord OP" all over the place and that's what happens ^^ GG

Huge nerfs for an "OP" Hero, that's exactly all you guys complained about.

- dodge recovery was to fast
- headbutt OP (even if it was fine befor)
- Full block stance OP (the only nerfs, which are justified)
- "insanse side speed light for a heavy class"

He won't be that bad, people are always overreacting if nerfs incoming, especially to their mains (in this case, the one who was called OverPoWeRed)
But i can't deny that those nerfs are abit over the top, because the hit him all around.

Tyrjo
09-05-2017, 09:22 AM
Thats because cent is a noob stomper so of course more people are going to complain about him. The truth is warlord was a far better character, which is backed by his ridiculous record in high level play.

We have seen what a Centurion can do to pros in the latest tournament. So claiming Centurion is a noob stomper is plain wrong. He stomps pretty much anyone.

bananaflow2017
09-05-2017, 09:52 AM
We have seen what a Centurion can do to pros in the latest tournament. So claiming Centurion is a noob stomper is plain wrong. He stomps pretty much anyone.

Im statistics: 1 Tournament won by a player who is definately over the top ( only 1 guy imo good enough to beat him) says what?
How many tournaments ein by warlord since day 1?
Y can I parry his heavies and 1 shot combo them with my valk?....
I'm a valk lol and imo warlods are so much stronger...
Basicly a wl just can counter anything u do with a zone XD.
Or wait dir bis parry.....
If u have seen this tournament u also have seen the mistakes that have been done by his oponents....
At least the key to win against a cent is to not let him parry...
So basicly turtle up dodge his kick and parry his heavies. Take care of the softfeints and cgb...
Just waiting for the right Moment to stomp this little ..... into the ground with 1 or 2 combos. He hasnt got much hp....

Jab_Jab_Wins
09-05-2017, 10:32 AM
I hope this is just a bad joke. They can't be that bad at balancing heroes

My.Insanity
09-05-2017, 10:34 AM
lol... their goes my second Main Hero... Valk is too bad to use in Duels... and now Warlord... looks like everyone has to jump on the "new Hero" train because broken Heros like Centurio dont get a single nerf... only "bug fixes"

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 10:49 AM
+ Valk won't CGB while blocking too.

It's also a new valk nerf.

W-T-F !

Specialkha
09-05-2017, 10:54 AM
Im statistics: 1 Tournament won by a player who is definately over the top ( only 1 guy imo good enough to beat him) says what?
How many tournaments ein by warlord since day 1?
Y can I parry his heavies and 1 shot combo them with my valk?....
I'm a valk lol and imo warlods are so much stronger...
Basicly a wl just can counter anything u do with a zone XD.
Or wait dir bis parry.....
If u have seen this tournament u also have seen the mistakes that have been done by his oponents....
At least the key to win against a cent is to not let him parry...
So basicly turtle up dodge his kick and parry his heavies. Take care of the softfeints and cgb...
Just waiting for the right Moment to stomp this little ..... into the ground with 1 or 2 combos. He hasnt got much hp....

Most tournaments won by WL were when he was able to spam his headbutt, then his charge to ledge or wall. Then bigger cheese were discovered like Raider's charge, or Nobushi unlock exploit. The only class able to win a tournament without relying too much on cheese are PK and Centurion.

Ah yes, I forgot Shugoki Oni charge.

We should not rely on Tournaments to talk about balance. They are only good to see the bug/exploit/cheat of For Honor.

Lyskir
09-05-2017, 10:56 AM
Most tournaments won by WL were when he was able to spam his headbutt, then his charge to ledge or wall. Then bigger cheese were discovered like Raider's charge, or Nobushi unlock exploit. The only class able to win a tournament without relying too much on cheese are PK and Centurion.

Ah yes, I forgot Shugoki Oni charge.

We should not rely on Tournaments to talk about balance. They are only good to see the bug/exploit/cheat of For Honor.

this

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 11:00 AM
The only class able to win a tournament without relying too much on cheese are PK and Centurion.

Is this a sign ? lol

Specialkha
09-05-2017, 11:02 AM
THey just have to use their normal moveset Vs Cheese tactic, that should say something about Top Tier character.

Maybe once the def meta is over, the Tier list will change, since parry will be hopefully nerf, and some classe like Kensei, Orochi or HL will shine.

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 11:07 AM
THey just have to use their normal moveset Vs Cheese tactic, that should say something about Top Tier character.

What I pointed out it's that they don't need to. Remove cheesy tactics ok but give something in exchange to respect balance.

Specialkha
09-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Or tone down them to get them in line with others.

All in all, I would prefer to wait for the parry nerf to see the real state of balance in FH.

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 11:12 AM
Or tone down them to get them in line with others.

All in all, I would prefer to wait for the parry nerf to see the real state of balance in FH.

Certainly because u don't main a WL or a valk (me neither). For others they'll have to wait quite a bit, I suppose.

PDXGorechild
09-05-2017, 11:16 AM
Why instead of nerfing Warlord don't they endeavor to bring all the characters up to his level? Just use him and the Gladiator as the measuring stick and try to get every character close to those two in terms of effectiveness. A good start would be to give all the left behind characters a solid opener such as a kick or a push or a lunge grab respectively so that all characters have an equally usable way to force a reaction.

Warlord had it all. High damage, high defence, high health, great counter attacks, the ability to push you around with shoves and unblockables and relatively good speed to boot. This was a crazy list of strengths for a single class. Bringing all classes up to his level would mean every class is good at everything and the game would become very monotone. Bringing every class to the standard of the Warden seems like a better idea to me.

If this is true though, I do have to admit it seems a bit over the top. I thought it was fair enough him having high damage and defence/health but the throws, spammable headbutts and speed of some of his attacks needed nerfing significantly to bring him back down to a reasonable level. I sincerely hope these changes don't cripple him as i've always enjoyed fighting a good Warlord...

Herbstlicht
09-05-2017, 12:03 PM
Honestly, does seem fine to me. You can now compare him to the mid-tier, and he seems to fit in I'd say. Should be viable in all game modes still. Nice path I see Ubi taking here. Hope they continue this way with Cent.

Haemmerst0rm
09-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Mid tier? Hes very low tier now, lower then kensei. He has kensei dodge recovery now which is so ridiculous. Ubi is getting worse with their balance ideas the past few months. It seems like they are running out of ideas for balancing.... Warlord is thrash tier now. Ive been warlord since technical tests and alphas. I still main this hero and watching him butchered by brainless ubi dev who doesnt know a thing about balancing makes me sick.... They only should do one thing: bring the other heroes to warlord level. Now they are opening the way for more light spam peacekeepers, more centurions, more shinobis, more nobushis. They really like the light spam dont they? If they are really pushing this balance update on thursday, then expect a lot of ppl will leave the game because of doing nothing about centurion, nobushi, peacekeeper,.... More light spam = more quitters.

My.Insanity
09-05-2017, 12:20 PM
Since release of the Game.. Warlord is the Hero who gets the most nerfs out of all characters.. those nerfs were always small but each of them helps a lot faceing a WL but this??? My God its like breaking him both legs. Instead of nerfing the sh!t out of mid - top tier characters they should bring the low - mid tier ones to a higher lvl. Ubisoft is wasting way too much time on Heros like the WL while they should buff Heros like: Shugoki, Conq, Valk, Orochi and Kensei. We are waiting since Season 1 that those Heros get a slight buff or even a rework.

Aarpian
09-05-2017, 12:20 PM
Warlord had it all. High damage, high defence, high health, great counter attacks, the ability to push you around with shoves and unblockables and relatively good speed to boot. This was a crazy list of strengths for a single class. Bringing all classes up to his level would mean every class is good at everything and the game would become very monotone. Bringing every class to the standard of the Warden seems like a better idea to me.

If this is true though, I do have to admit it seems a bit over the top. I thought it was fair enough him having high damage and defence/health but the throws, spammable headbutts and speed of some of his attacks needed nerfing significantly to bring him back down to a reasonable level. I sincerely hope these changes don't cripple him as i've always enjoyed fighting a good Warlord...

Oh wow, I didn't expect to see a good post in this thread. Well done.

guor6800
09-05-2017, 12:41 PM
Mid tier? Hes very low tier now, lower then kensei. He has kensei dodge recovery now which is so ridiculous. Ubi is getting worse with their balance ideas the past few months. It seems like they are running out of ideas for balancing.... Warlord is thrash tier now. Ive been warlord since technical tests and alphas. I still main this hero and watching him butchered by brainless ubi dev who doesnt know a thing about balancing makes me sick.... They only should do one thing: bring the other heroes to warlord level. Now they are opening the way for more light spam peacekeepers, more centurions, more shinobis, more nobushis. They really like the light spam dont they? If they are really pushing this balance update on thursday, then expect a lot of ppl will leave the game because of doing nothing about centurion, nobushi, peacekeeper,.... More light spam = more quitters.

I agree that kinda overnerfed him in departments of dmg but still he s nowhere near kenseis level. He still has conq level of defense and more offensive capabilities than him with his hyper armor heavies for example.
From god-tier is reduced to mid-tier.

Also if im not mistaken they nerfed kenseis dmg as well but said that they re working on new movesets for certain heroes including papa-kensei.

Oupyz
09-05-2017, 01:21 PM
warlord was op as **** since the begining , the nerfs are justified

i really smile when people defend warlord crap no character should be as strong as warlord

this is a move in the right direction everybody mid tier everyone is balanced

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 02:41 PM
warlord was op as **** since the begining , the nerfs are justified

i really smile when people defend warlord crap no character should be as strong as warlord

this is a move in the right direction everybody mid tier everyone is balanced

It's not the 1st time Warlord is nerf. Maybe it's a good move but it was not the priority.

And to counterbalance some arguments, he has a short range, short combos, no unblockable, the punish of his headbutt is very low dmg, his running charge miss 1/2.

He doesn't have "everything".

bananaflow2017
09-05-2017, 03:10 PM
It's not the 1st time Warlord is nerf. Maybe it's a good move but it was not the priority.

And to counterbalance some arguments, he has a short range, short combos, no unblockable, the punish of his headbutt is very low dmg, his running charge miss 1/2.

But he has Everything that is important to be good...
Range for example is something u can deal with easily. U just need to get to the enemy 1 time.
Yes his charge can miss raiders can too...
On the other hand he has also a jump atack.
He has fit a gb like a raider only better.

His headbutt cant be punished with a gb ( correct me if im wrong but i never managed to do that).
Also his zone is quiet fast and strong enough to finish an oponent when he is low.

His combos are short, there are not many characters with long combos...
We have Cent and valk. The rest chains not that well.
But it never felt like he needed that.
U could also never chain long combos against him. Cuz if u Play against a good player the combo will be canceled when u gb or have to use a light atack the is bot safe.
So the benefit of having long combos is not high in a high skill Level...

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 03:18 PM

Short range isn't a problem for him, it's not that hard to close the distance especially with his low dodge recovery, short combos don't matter since trying a chain is a free parry to anyone who is half decent at parrying, his head butt is an unblockable what are you talking about? The headbutt is safe and that's what matters more. His running charge misses half the time when you use it you mean you can't just throw out numbers for everyone, it's also shouldn't be used for unlock cheese in the first place and really only should be used in teamfights.

Haemmerst0rm
09-05-2017, 04:43 PM
Headbut safe? Are you from Mars or what? People can dodge it very easily these days. its a free guardbreak if they dodged it.....

There is a bug with the running charge. If you stand still and a warlord does charge on you, he just runs past you.

Warlord is **** after thursday.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Headbut safe? Are you from Mars or what? People can dodge it very easily these days. its a free guardbreak if they dodged it.....

There is a bug with the running charge. If you stand still and a warlord does charge on you, he just runs past you.

Warlord is **** after thursday.

Recovery is fast enough that those with slower dodge recovery can't always punish. It's also fast enough that it's difficult to consistently dodge on reaction.

Haemmerst0rm
09-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Tell that to the big players like sypherpk etc... There are ppl who dodges his headbuts, even in tournaments.... Its not safe.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 05:17 PM
Tell that to the big players like sypherpk etc... There are ppl who dodges his headbuts, even in tournaments.... Its not safe.

The top dogs sure, I'm also coming from a console perspective.

The_B0G_
09-05-2017, 05:26 PM
"The reduced heavy damage affects his ability to kill 125-140 hp characters pretty significantly. It means you have to parry them 5 times instead of 4 to kill them, and along with the damage nerf to his lights this means that overall warlord has to put in a lot more effort to kill these characters."

Welcome to the issue every other class has when vs a Warlord, it takes a ton of effort and a lot of hits to kill them. Especially those with their revenge stats jacked up.

Don't worry WL mains, you can still ledge from 20 feet away in any direction. So theres that.

Tyrjo
09-05-2017, 05:42 PM
I hope you all are happy because WLs are going to turtle like hell now. Enjoy the upcoming staring contests.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 05:54 PM
I hope you all are happy because WLs are going to turtle like hell now. Enjoy the upcoming staring contests.

So do exactly what they did before except without staying in allguard 24/7?

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 07:24 PM
But he has Everything that is important to be good...
Range for example is something u can deal with easily. U just need to get to the enemy 1 time.
Yes his charge can miss raiders can too...
On the other hand he has also a jump atack.
He has fit a gb like a raider only better.

His headbutt cant be punished with a gb ( correct me if im wrong but i never managed to do that).
Also his zone is quiet fast and strong enough to finish an oponent when he is low.

His combos are short, there are not many characters with long combos...
We have Cent and valk. The rest chains not that well.
But it never felt like he needed that.
U could also never chain long combos against him. Cuz if u Play against a good player the combo will be canceled when u gb or have to use a light atack the is bot safe.
So the benefit of having long combos is not high in a high skill Level...

As said, there's a bug on his charge.

Range is not easy to deal vs assassins or Nobushi. His Jump attack is telegraphed like an elephant in the street.

His zone attack is 600 and again with a short range.

Combos : Zerk, Kensei, Cent, Valk,... It allows u for example to approach in an unpredictable way the enemy while maintaining a certain pressure. It's not rare to begin combos in the air before comin up, ask the classes I mentioned.

The only tool which allows that (his headbutt) quite surely has a relativly short range. What I was saying is that event if u take the headbutt, the hit which follows can be blocked and if not u take only very few dmg. .

The weak points of the WL is its lack overall lack of mobility and its short range of attack, no unblockable and his only opener is not that so dangerous.

He can also can easily end up short of stamina simply because of all I said.

Muitcha-melodia
09-05-2017, 07:29 PM
Wow!! Is there any official confirmation to all this?! When all those nerfs coming by?! Man if all that hit at once will be a hard time to get along.
Warlord does need a nerf, but all that at once and before the meta change is way out of hand.
Whatīs the point to spent time and steel/money on any character?! And so far centurion will get only bug fixes, nice way to balance the game.
Love the game, despite the conection problems i had some good time playing, but in the end, after the long run, i will never buy anything under the ubisoft label again.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 07:47 PM
As said, there's a bug on his charge.

Range is not easy to deal vs assassins or Nobushi. His Jump attack is telegraphed like an elephant in the street.

His zone attack is 600 and again with a short range.

Combos : Zerk, Kensei, Cent, Valk,... It allows u for example to approach in an unpredictable way the enemy while maintaining a certain pressure. It's not rare to begin combos in the air before comin up, ask the classes I mentioned.

The only tool which allows that (his headbutt) quite surely has a relativly short range. What I was saying is that event if u take the headbutt, the hit which follows can be blocked and if not u take only very few dmg. .

The weak points of the WL is its lack overall lack of mobility and its short range of attack, no unblockable and his only opener is not that so dangerous.

He can also can easily end up short of stamina simply because of all I said.

Range has never been an issue with me, it's easy to close the gap with warlord.

Combos are translated into free parries and I'm dying laughing that you are trying to argue the effectiveness of combos with kensei, zerk, and valk.

Why do you keep saying he doesn't have an unblockable while mentioning his headbutt in the same post?

Nothing you have said points to him going out of stamina fast, even if it does being oos is not a death sentence especially considering how fast his dodge recovery is for unblockables.

Again warlord is and has been destroying tournaments, stop trying to downplay how strong he is just because you don't want your character nerfed.

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 07:58 PM
Range has never been an issue with me, it's easy to close the gap with warlord.

Combos are translated into free parries and I'm dying laughing that you are trying to argue the effectiveness of combos with kensei, zerk, and valk.

Why do you keep saying he doesn't have an unblockable while mentioning his headbutt in the same post?

Nothing you have said points to him going out of stamina fast, even if it does being oos is not a death sentence especially considering how fast his dodge recovery is for unblockables.

Again warlord is and has been destroying tournaments, stop trying to downplay how strong he is just because you don't want your character nerfed.

While you are occupied to close the gap you're doin nothng else.

Combos is what allows you to have a greater or lesser range of possibilities and unpredictability in the moveset. Combos do not prevent u to feint. If u can't understand that I can't nothing for you.

Headbutt is an opener, it doesn't do dmg on his own. U'll say that unblockable hits are translated into free parries too and that they are useless ?

Stop trying to make WL the unbeatable god u think he is.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 08:15 PM
While you are occupied to close the gap you're doin nothng else.

Combos is what allows you to have a greater or lesser range of possibilities and unpredictability in the moveset. Combos do not prevent u to feint. If u can't understand that I can't nothing for you.

Headbutt is an opener, it doesn't do dmg on his own. U'll say that unblockable hits are translated into free parries too and that they are useless ?

Stop trying to make WL the unbeatable god u think he is.

Doesn't take much effort to close the gap, you are constantly putting your opponent on their back foot and then you are there, no problem.

Lack of combos has never stopped him from being champ, meanwhile the characters you listed are fighting for midtier with the exception of centurion

Headbutt does translate into damage, the follow up light is guaranteed which you already know so I'm not sure why you are being dishonest about that. Don't put words in my mouth friend.

I'm not making him an unbeatable god, I'm making him out to be what he is, the best character in the game from day 1.

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 08:47 PM
Doesn't take much effort to close the gap, you are constantly putting your opponent on their back foot and then you are there, no problem.

Lack of combos has never stopped him from being champ, meanwhile the characters you listed are fighting for midtier with the exception of centurion

Headbutt does translate into damage, the follow up light is guaranteed which you already know so I'm not sure why you are being dishonest about that. Don't put words in my mouth friend.

I'm not making him an unbeatable god, I'm making him out to be what he is, the best character in the game from day 1.

I've already blocked his light several times on the left. Not sure how but it's blockable. In addition to that this light does less damage than a regular light and so a regular unblockable.

Ooh we talk about the Centurion now. What good idea.

I do not say that he is weak.

What I say is that it seems to me that it will be the third time that he takes a nerf.

It is not of him of which everyone complain at all time on this forum and in the game and that rots the whole game since its release.

What I am saying is that he is not without weak points either.

And what I say finally to summarise is that there were surely other priorities than this nerf of the warlord even if he is indeed in the top Tiers.

Hint. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1740140-Most-powerful-hero-in-1v1-Ranked)

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 09:05 PM
I've already blocked his light several times on the left. Not sure how but it's blockable. In addition to that this light does less damage than a regular light and so a regular unblockable.

Ooh we talk about the Centurion now. What good idea.

I do not say that he is weak.

What I say is that it seems to me that it will be the third time that he takes a nerf.

It is not of him of which everyone complain at all time on this forum and in the game and that rots the whole game since its release.

What I am saying is that he is not without weak points either.

And what I say finally to summarise is that there were surely other priorities than this nerf of the warlord even if he is indeed in the top Tiers.

The light is confirmed unless UI absorbs the headbutt. Most people are complaining about centurion because he's a noob stomper or at least that's where he's the most effective. He rocks mid to low level of play but still falls below pk and warlord at high levels.

It doesn't matter how many nerfs he gets if they are just tickles. This is the first time he is getting a real nerf, they went way too far but nothing before this stopped him from being the top dog.

He's not in the top tiers, he is the top tier. If you plan on nerfing anyone shouldn't you start with the best?

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 09:07 PM
He's not in the top tiers, he is the top tier. If you plan on nerfing anyone shouldn't you start with the best?

It's your opinion. See the hint (http://forums.ubi.com/poll.php?pollid=22766&do=showresults).

Last final tournament was quite explicit too.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 09:08 PM
It's your opinion. See the hint (http://forums.ubi.com/poll.php?pollid=22766&do=showresults).

Reread my last message and the point I made about centurion being a noob stomper. That will give you the reason.

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 09:09 PM
Reread my last message and the point I made about centurion and being a noob stomper. That will give you the reason.

Reread too. Only noobs in tournament for sure.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 09:11 PM
Reread too. Only noobs in tournament for sure.

Not sure what you are trying to say here.

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 09:13 PM
Not sure what you are trying to say here.

Bandanaa kicked noobs *** in the last Ubi tournament.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 09:16 PM
Bandana kicked noobs *** in the last Ubi tournament.

So one centurion (who doesn't even win the tournament by the way) is your evidence? Guess we should nerf nobushi first then and leave warlord alone.

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 09:17 PM
So one centurion (who doesn't even win the tournament by the way) is your evidence? Guess we should nerf nobushi first then and leave warlord alone.
I give facts, u give your own opinion.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 09:20 PM
I give facts, u give your own opinion.

I gave facts too, centurion isn't crushing the competitive scene, warlord is and has since the beginning.

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 09:26 PM
I gave facts too, centurion isn't crushing the competitive scene, warlord is and has since the beginning.
I don't know. I don't have the stats. Even if u are true, the vast majority of this forum and certainly of the players think that is the Centurion who is the pain. That's my stats, that's my facts. Most of them don't give a **** of the competitive scene, that's the priority.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 09:27 PM
I don't know. I don't have the stats. Even if u are true, the vast majority of this forum and certainly the players think that is the Centurion who is the pain. That's my stats, that's my facts.

Right and just like I said he is a noob stomper, most people on this forum occupy mid to low levels of play so of course they are going to have problems with centurion more than warlord.

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 09:29 PM
Right and just like I said he is a noob stomper, most people on this forum occupy mid to low levels of play so of course they are going to have problems with centurion more than warlord.
Most of them play Dominion. That's not the same spirit and the same mechanics.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 09:32 PM
Most of them play Dominion. That's not the same spirit and the same mechanics.

He's not even the best pick for dominion. The dominion meta is warlord, pk, nobu, and raider.

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 09:34 PM
He's not even the best pick for dominion. The dominion meta is warlord, pk, nobu, and raider.
U seem to have THE Science dude.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 09:38 PM
U seem to have THE Science dude.

Finally you're getting it.

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Finally you're getting it.

Yes, in general it is those who claims to have it without doubt who do not have it.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 09:42 PM
Yes, in general it is those who claims to have it without doubt who do not have it.

Yep, I definitely dont have any doubts. First time you've been right so far.

Specialkha
09-05-2017, 09:45 PM
These days, we see more cent and glad than WL in dominion, but Wl are too easy to play and have too much advantage over other class.

Jarl.Felix
09-05-2017, 09:49 PM
When i see so many low skilled players who want to win a game by clicking 2 buttons I LAUGH SO HARD ! :))

They nerfed Warlord ? GOOD ! There are so many other nerfs must be done also.... but Ubifail is so bad at deliverying multiplayer balance that right now even indie games have a better playerbase :))

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 09:49 PM
Yep, I definitely dont have any doubts. First time you've been right so far.
We'll see if these changes will be right for the game my dude. I have some doubts personaly. ;)

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 09:59 PM
We'll see if these changes will be right for the game my dude. I have some doubts personaly. ;)

I never said they were good for the game, I've said since my initial post they went too far. He needed to be nerfed but not like this and certainly not like the last two "nerfs" he received.

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 10:02 PM
I never said they were good for the game, I've said since my initial post they went too far. He needed to be nerfed but not like this and certainly not like the last two "nerfs" he received.
And I only said that Warlord was not the top prio pbm of this game in term of balancing. Balancing is not only a question of who is the best who is not in pure theory.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 10:04 PM
And I only said that Warlord was not the top prio pbm of this game in term of balancing. Balancing is not only a question of who is the best who is not.

Why would you not make the character who has the greatest advantage over everyone else the top priority? You're not making any sense, dude.

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 10:07 PM
Why would you not make the character who has the greatest advantage over everyone else the top priority? You're not making any sense, dude.
See the poll. When you stop seeing the majority as a good mass of noobs who knows nothing about it you may also be able to take into account that this is a game first and that the opinion of the majority is worth perhaps better than yours. They make the game living as u do and certainly more. Pride can make blind.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 10:13 PM
See the poll. When you stop seeing the majority as a good mass of noob who knows nothing about it you may also be able to take into account that this is a game first and that the opinion of the majority is worth perhaps better than yours.

Giving the power to majority is dangerous thing, it's the reason why characters who don't need nerfs get nerfed. Besides all that the strongest thing about centurion was already nerfed with this last patch. His light parry combo only does 60 now instead of 75. Getting balance advice from noobs is how you destroy games. The hardcore competitive players are the ones who are going to keep the game alive, not scrubs who can't dodge a 700ms jab or parry a 1100ms unblockable.

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 10:22 PM
Giving the power to majority is dangerous thing, it's the reason why characters who don't need nerfs get nerfed. Besides all that the strongest thing about centurion was already nerfed with this last patch. His light parry combo only does 60 now instead of 75. Getting balance advice from noobs is how you destroy games. The hardcore competitive players are the ones who are going to keep the game alive, not scrubs who can't dodge a 700ms jab or parry a 1100ms unblockable.

I speak of priority when u speak of power. I maybe speak of reworking when u talk about nerf and ups. Some defeats are less frustrating than others and some wins are less rewarding than others and there are others reasons than pure therocrafting. Maybe you'd better be less categorical in your views .It is not a bunch of competitive players that makes a game live.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 10:23 PM
I speak of priority when u speak of power. I maybe speak of reworking when u talk about nerf and ups. Some defeats are less frustrating than others and some wins are less rewarding than others and there are others reasons than pure therocrafting. Maybe you'd better be less categorical in your views .It is not a bunch of competitive players that makes a game live

Let me ask you a question, who do you think the worst character in the game is. If you can't pick just one then give me a couple.

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 10:43 PM
Let me ask you a question, who do you think the worst character in the game is. If you can't pick just one then give me a couple.
The worst class for me is the centurion because it's the most frustrating class of the game. Not even for me because I know how to handle it as an opponent but for others because I understand so much why this class does not liked globally and it's not a pure theorycraft question. You are certainly right, because it is a dirty noobstomper and it made this game lose more players than it made they come. No doubt I could kick more *** with him but I am rep 77 and he is still lvl1.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 10:46 PM
The worst class for me is the centurion because it's the most frustrating class of the game. Not even for me because I know how to handle it as an opponent but for others because I understand so much why this class does not liked globally and it's not a pure theorycraft question. You are certainly right, because it is a dirty noobstomper and it made this game lose more players than it made they come. No doubt I could kick more *** with him but I am rep 77 and he is still lvl1.

What I mean by worst is who is the weakest?

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 10:57 PM
What I mean by worst is who is the weakest.
I understood.

In the current state of things it depends more on the player than on the class.
In the current state of things, the health of the game depends more on fun and frustration than pure theocrafting.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 11:02 PM
I understood.

In the current state of things it depends more on the player than on the class.
In the current state of things, the health of the game depends more on fun and frustration than pure theocrafting.

I'm not asking about other players I'm asking about you. Who do you think is the weakest? This is a simple question.

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 11:05 PM
I'm not asking about other players I'm asking about you. Who do you think is the weakest? This is a simple question.
I don't know who is the weakest but I know who need changes in priority.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 11:08 PM
I don't know who is the weakest but I know who need changes in priority.

If you don't know who the weakest is then why should you be used as a source for balance? It's not a difficult question, if you can't even make up your mind on the bottom why should your thoughts on the top count or even on the health of the game?

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 11:16 PM
If you don't know who the weakest is then why should you be used as a source for balance? It's not a difficult question, if you can't even make up your mind on the bottom why should your thoughts on the top count or even on the health of the game?
It depends of the game mode and the situation. Some are better for things than other.
For example, I think Shinobi is **** in 1v1 but strong in ganking.
Kensei is good in Dominion but **** in 1v1.
You could say Centurion is **** in 1v1 but strong in noobstomping.
So ?
Who could say this class is pure ****.
Subjectively to please you I would say that valkyrie is the weakest even more with this new change.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 11:25 PM
It depends of the game mode and the situation. Some are better for things than other.
For example, I think Shinobi is **** in 1v1 but strong in ganking.
Kensei is good in Dominion but **** in 1v1.
You could say Centurion is **** in 1v1 but strong in noobstomping.
So ?
Who could say this class is pure ****.
Subjectively to please you I would say that valkyrie is the weakest even more with this new change.

K perfect so let's just go with valk. Tomorrow you wake up and there is post after post after post complaining about valk. Everyone is saying she's over powered and it's impossible to counter her shield bash or dodge her sweep. They are saying you can be swept to death without any sort of counter. Keep in mind I'm talking about the current game, everything remains the same.

Now you know this simply isn't true, you know the counters and also tell them how to. They aren't listening though, to them she is god tier. She isn't winning any tournaments, and if you asked anyone from the competitive side they know she's nowhere near the best. In fact PK is winning tournament after tournament while valk is basically non existent at high level.

Now should we need valk and leave pk be?

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 11:39 PM
The community has so often highlighted things so unanimously, repeatedly and put aside by Ubi soft (P2P, Unlock tech, ...) U saw the results. that I would still wonder if there is indeed no problem with the valk.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 11:42 PM
The community has so often highlighted things so unanimously, repeatedly and put aside by Ubi soft (P2P, Unlock tech, ...) U saw the results. that I would still wonder if there is indeed no problem with the valk.

You just danced around your answer. Should valk be nerfed and pk remain untouched?

I_Sash_I
09-05-2017, 11:52 PM
You just danced around your answer. Should valk be nerfed and pk remain untouched?
Life is a matter of priorities. I would rework without necessary nerfing her by asking what are the exact reasons for this perception especially if I know that she is worse than the others.But yes i would focus Valk because she is what "the customer" wants to be redesigned even if as a technician I know it is not technically necessary.

Antonioj26
09-06-2017, 12:05 AM
Life is a matter of priorities. I would rework without necessary nerfing her by asking what are the exact reasons for this perception especially if I know that she is worse than the others.But yes i would focus Valk because she is what "the customer" wants to be redesigned even if as a technician I know it is not technically necessary.

Alright well thank you for answering the question but from your response I can tell there's no point in continuing our conversation. You asked for the exact reasons they want the nerf and I gave them to you already. You know their complaints are blown out proportion, false, and all manageable yet you will take this bottom of the barrell character and make her worse. You can dress it up with the word "rework" if you want but if you are taking the complaints seriously and making these manageable attacks worse then you are nerfing her.

I_Sash_I
09-06-2017, 12:12 AM
Alright well thank you for answering the question but from your response I can tell there's no point in continuing our conversation. You asked for the exact reasons they want the nerf and I gave them to you already. You know their complaints are blown out proportion, false, and all manageable yet you will take this bottom of the barrell character and make her worse. You can dress it up with the word "rework" if you want but if you are taking the complaints seriously and making these manageable attacks worse then you are nerfing her.

You assume that you know the truth and that others do not. That's why you're wrong, that's also why Ubi was wrong about the servers, unlock tech or balance questions.What I told u is that I don't know which is the weakest class.

"I don't have enough data." lol

Antonioj26
09-06-2017, 12:14 AM
You assume that you know the truth and that others do not. That's why you're wrong, that's also why Ubi was wrong about the servers, unlock tech or balance questions.What I told u is that I don't know which is the weakest class.

What am I wrong about? Also stop trying to change the subject. No one is talking about servers or unlock tech.

darkspawn2101
09-06-2017, 12:15 AM
So, I looked at the forums to see how the game is doing, was thinking of coming back.

From what I see, warlord was nerfed for the sheer reason of players hated him.

The only thing Warlord needed nerfed, was his ability to spam his charge. Everything else? You needed to bait attacks or be actually compitent.

You've ensured I will not come back. This is idiocy.

I_Sash_I
09-06-2017, 12:16 AM
What am I wrong about? Also stop trying to change the subject. No one is talking about servers or unlock tech.

But in my opinion, based on a "certain level" of complaint, I think we can still take seriously noobs.... oups... people's opinions into consideration.

Antonioj26
09-06-2017, 12:21 AM
But in my opinion, based on a "certain level" of complaint, I think we can still take seriously noobs.... oups... people's opinions into consideration.

like I said, there's no point in me talking to you. You think the worst character in the game should be nerfed because of popular opinion. I can't reach any common ground with a person that has that mentality.

UbiJurassic
09-06-2017, 12:25 AM
Warlord has, for quite some time, been considered one of the best heroes in the game, which is why we are making adjustments to him. While the adjustments may seem severe on paper, we encourage players to try the new changes and then give us feedback on how he feels with them. We may look to readjust him again in the future, assuming these balance adjustments don't quite fit.

I_Sash_I
09-06-2017, 12:26 AM
like I said, there's no point in me talking to you. You think the worst character in the game should be nerfed because of popular opinion. I can't reach any common ground with a person that has that mentality.

One day someone said :

Don't put words in my mouth friend.

Antonioj26
09-06-2017, 12:29 AM
One day someone said :

I'm not though. You said it, but just dressed it up and changed the wording to try and weasel out of giving a straight answer.

I_Sash_I
09-06-2017, 12:32 AM
Yeah, you're right. There's really no reason to speak with someone who have no doubts.

Antonioj26
09-06-2017, 12:34 AM
Yeah, you're true. There's really no reason to speak with someone who have no doubts.
http://forums.ubi.com/#
try giving me a reason to doubt myself, so far all I'm hearing from you is do what the masses say whether they are right or wrong.

I_Sash_I
09-06-2017, 12:40 AM
When people complain massively about something, there is a problem that's all. Why this class more than another so precisely it is weaker. It's maybe not because it need nerf or ups but reworks so again don't put in my mouth bloablabla.

Antonioj26
09-06-2017, 12:44 AM
When people complain massively about something, there is a problem that's all. Why this class more than another so precisely it is weaker. It's maybe not because it need nerf or ups but reworks so again don't put in my mouth bloablabla.

rework=nerf. If the masses are complaining about sweep then you aren't going to make it better, you are going to make it worse. It's nerfed.

I_Sash_I
09-06-2017, 12:45 AM
rework=nerf.
Ok bye bye.

Antonioj26
09-06-2017, 12:50 AM
Ok bye bye.

bye guy who would "rework" worst character in the game because the masses deem them OP.

XJadeDragoonX
09-06-2017, 02:17 AM
The best part is that warlord was almost knocked out of the tournament by an orochi. And yet here we are lol

bananaflow2017
09-06-2017, 08:22 AM
bye guy who would "rework" worst character in the game because the masses deem them OP.

Yeah most people cant see that the Problem is somewhere between chair and controller.
When something is stomping me my conclusion is: fcking imbalanced game. **** devs FCK players ( in this example valk players).
But the truth is: they should simply just GIT GUD.... as simple as it is.

Many people were complaining about valk sweep in game start.
Now everyone is able to dodge it. So would it habe been right to nerf this move into the ground ? No.... Just GIT GUD.....
U can see this in other games:
When u look at lol ( One of the world's biggest player numbers) u can see most people arent diamond or Challenger, nur it's the theire base to balance characters....

I_Sash_I
09-06-2017, 10:07 AM
Hi Charge50! This part (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ3UU5U6SeU&feature=youtu.be&t=2225) of the last Warrior's Den may be relevant to your interests. The team is continuing to look at ways to make Centurion less frustrating to play against without nerfing him into irrelevance.
Ubi seems sometimes to understand better than you. They are simply too slow on this one.

Muitcha-melodia
09-06-2017, 12:22 PM
Warlord has, for quite some time, been considered one of the best heroes in the game, which is why we are making adjustments to him. While the adjustments may seem severe on paper, we encourage players to try the new changes and then give us feedback on how he feels with them. We may look to readjust him again in the future, assuming these balance adjustments don't quite fit.

Is that the best you guys can come up with?! I mean, donīt you have someone to test those severe changes before putting on the playerīs shoulder the feedback about the nerfs?! What those test servers stand for?! Now you want us the players to tell you the obvious outcome of those nerfs?! It seems you need to show you are working on something for pax east, so the easy thing to do was that nerf.
Itīs a bad joke, just like the $ 10,000 prize paid for an unlock tech abuse at the end of your Grand Tornament.

Haemmerst0rm
09-06-2017, 12:54 PM

@UbiJurassic The whole dev team said that they wont do any nerf or buff before the new meta is out. You broke a promise for the 10000x time.
You think a huge nerf to warlord would fix this hero? No. You are opening the path for more destruction for this game. You should have been focussing on the light spam AND unlock pk's + unlocking nobushis.

You said that warlord was balanced and you all agreed that all other heroes should be buffed to warlords level. But no, you didnt. You are now creating a game where you just mindlessly nerf heroes to the ground until the day that not one hero will be viable in the game and that will definitely cause less players.

I dont know how you test warlord or think about the changes on this hero, but it clearly shows that the devs do not know how to balance a hero and a game. All heroes should not be touched UNTIL THE NEW META IS OUT. You applied a huge valkyrie nerf on warlord like you did when the game launched with a terribly bad valkyrie. You stated that you dnt want to make bad balance decisions anymore the past months. Well. Congratulations. You have won the next awards: "breaking promises" and "mindless nerfs".

I would have been fine if you just removed the cgb out of all block (or remove all block in its entirity) + nerf the dodge recovery to 500-600ms (instead of a 700ms which killed this hero to the ground) + slight nerf on its damage (buffing the top light is useless because its an easy parry for the opponents and warlords never use top light knowing the consequences). Headbut didnt need a nerf at all, its useless now. THe shield counter didnt need a huge nerf at all, its useless now. You are giving this hero less options now and making him a new orochi with 2 moves. These nerfs you have applied, promotes the staring and turtling contest. I dont know if you have realized this?!

This game is unique with all of its heroes. This game is about having a lot of options on each hero for attacking and defending. Buffing a hero doesnt mean you have to make it stronger. Buffing means that you give that hero more options in the combat and makes the combat harder, fun, entertaining,... Removing options on heroes is making the game boring.

And last but not least: i have been a warlord main since the technical tests and alphas until now. It really saddens me that you do not know how to apply correct nerfs or buffs. I wished you could stop these balance changes and rewatch them, because nerfing a hero and a week later buffing it a bit back is useless knowing that the damage has already been done. You should know that nerfing or buffing heroes at this moment is SENSELESS. Why? Because we all know that the new fighting meta is going to change the survivability and options of some heroes. If you fixed the meta first, then we can talk about nerfs/buffs. But this... This is the lowest point i have ever seen you guys doing for this game. I am wondering now: can you go lower? Or have you hit the bottom and come to the realization that you have been wrong about the warlord nerfs?

Greetings

A warlord main since technical tests and alphas AND still playing this hero to this day and in the future.

Oupyz
09-06-2017, 01:46 PM
good job ubisoft warlord was and still the best hero off this game unchallenged it's about time you guys realise this.
don't listen to whiners the changes are acceptable
+1000 ubi hell it's about time warlord is back to where he belong with the rest of the rooster
no more 10000 warlord in tournament

CrunaCross
09-06-2017, 02:24 PM
I don't know, I also COMPLETELY agree with these changes on Warlord. It took a long time but this is the right course of action. It will not be destroyed at all. But balanced and it's a welcome change.

Haemmerst0rm
09-06-2017, 05:18 PM
I don't know, I also COMPLETELY agree with these changes on Warlord. It took a long time but this is the right course of action. It will not be destroyed at all. But balanced and it's a welcome change.

Balance is welcome indeed. But a mindless balance with gutting a hero into the dirt like this without having changed the meta first? No.

CrunaCross
09-06-2017, 05:26 PM
Balance is welcome indeed. But a mindless balance with gutting a hero into the dirt like this without having changed the meta first? No.

Well Warlord was part of that meta in it's current state.

Haemmerst0rm
09-06-2017, 05:35 PM
Well Warlord was part of that meta in it's current state.

I understand. I agree that warlord needs a nerf, he is a bit strong yes. But they decided to gut this hero into the dirt while they dont focus on the next at all:
- light spam pk fix
- timesnap fix
- nobushi unlock fix
- gladiator zone attack fix
- centurion wallsplat combo fix

Rikuto01.tv
09-06-2017, 06:07 PM
Karma.

Anyway I'm calling ******** on this.

People said Warden was garbage after his nerfs. People said Warlord was garbage after his headbutt nerf.

I've determined only one thing and that is people are bad and rarely know what they are talking about. I'll wait and see.

UbiNoty
09-07-2017, 12:33 AM
Hey guys. Thanks for the initial feedback, but we'd also very much appreciate your feedback after any final changes go live.

As with any big change, we see proponents of both sides. So while we're aware of the concerns you all have raised based on initial impression, we also kind of want to see how it actually feels for you all after the update. Seeing a car is different from actually driving it, and text patchnotes are a bit different from actually experiencing changes in gameplay.

Haemmerst0rm
09-07-2017, 01:52 PM
Hey guys. Thanks for the initial feedback, but we'd also very much appreciate your feedback after any final changes go live.

As with any big change, we see proponents of both sides. So while we're aware of the concerns you all have raised based on initial impression, we also kind of want to see how it actually feels for you all after the update. Seeing a car is different from actually driving it, and text patchnotes are a bit different from actually experiencing changes in gameplay.

Just tried warlord for some games. You definitely gutted it into the dirt. Parry counter is so bad. Headbut is way too easy to dodge so no one will use it WHICH MEANS warlord has 0 openers now. Damage seems fine. Dodge recovery is too long, its giving the ennemy a free GB. Warlord is now WORSE then kensei and berserker. CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations for gutting my main since the technical tests and alphas into the dirt. This shows ubi incompetence to balance heroes. You just literally did the same balance mistake on warlord like you did on valkyrie. You had to fix the ******* meta first before nerfing or buffing heroes. Roman kept saying this the whole time about untouching centurion before the meta happens. No **** sherlock? He took warlord now and gutted it into the dirt. I hope you guys are smarter the next days because you have now opened the way for more peacekeepers, more rages, more quitters and more cancer light spam with unlocking and such.

Oupyz
09-07-2017, 02:11 PM
Just tried warlord for some games. You definitely gutted it into the dirt. Parry counter is so bad. Headbut is way too easy to dodge so no one will use it WHICH MEANS warlord has 0 openers now. Damage seems fine. Dodge recovery is too long, its giving the ennemy a free GB. Warlord is now WORSE then kensei and berserker. CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations for gutting my main since the technical tests and alphas into the dirt. This shows ubi incompetence to balance heroes. You just literally did the same balance mistake on warlord like you did on valkyrie. You had to fix the ******* meta first before nerfing or buffing heroes. Roman kept saying this the whole time about untouching centurion before the meta happens. No **** sherlock? He took warlord now and gutted it into the dirt. I hope you guys are smarter the next days because you have now opened the way for more peacekeepers, more rages, more quitters and more cancer light spam with unlocking and such.

Welcome To Nobushi and kensei tier no opener so no opener <3

i fieel for ya though

Vakris_One
09-07-2017, 04:14 PM
Warlord mains have my sympathy - at least the ones that didn't rely solely on all block stance + ledge kills. But I'm not buying the "he's worse than Kensei now" overreaction. He still has a heck of a lot more going for him than Kensei.

You are now within spitting distance of #KenseiLife, but not worse than. Welcome my brothers and sisters. Welcome to the underpowered life of a character with no opener. Embrace the pleasure of getting a win against the meta characters in 1v1 only once in a blue moon. Some of us have been here for 2 Seasons straight ;)

Graci0us
09-07-2017, 10:55 PM
Yea, you can't apply pressure with him now. Headbut dodged easily. Meaning the dash hb/gb mixup is out the door. Parry counter isn't worth the dmg and stam drain. Can't punish dodged bashes. Changes made him more of a turtle. First conq, now warlord. Time to shift characters again. Heard pk, glad, and cent are nice this time of year lol.

Haemmerst0rm
09-08-2017, 12:00 PM
I cant punish centurion anymore as warlord. Normally, when i dodge his kick i can do a light. Not anymore. The cent heavy is faster then my light. Also, i cant open up turtling centurions with headbut. Headbut is destroyed af..... Come on, revert the warlord changes ubisoft -.-