PDA

View Full Version : What will Warlord Mains do?

bananaflow2017
09-04-2017, 09:55 PM
What will Warlord mains do when they really decide to balance him?

S0Mi_xD
09-04-2017, 09:57 PM

What do you think is unbalanced with Warlord?

brashtralas
09-04-2017, 10:25 PM
You can win any 1v1 so long as there's a ledge within view and you can parry or pull off a gb.

That's pretty imbalanced.

Specialkha
09-04-2017, 10:46 PM
Let's say he can't do that anymore, he still has fast heavies, Hyperarmor with heavies, headbutt + follow up light, and overall nice mix up.

brashtralas
09-04-2017, 10:55 PM
Let's say he can't do that anymore, he still has fast heavies, Hyperarmor with heavies, headbutt + follow up light, and overall nice mix up.

And let's not forget all-block.

Bottom line, he's the best all around hero.

AnEnticingSquid
09-04-2017, 10:59 PM
Ooh! ooh! You forgot that even after the nerf to parries he still has a nasty parry counter that stuns and takes a sizeable amount of stamina.

Tyrjo
09-05-2017, 07:30 AM

Roll Centurion of course.

bananaflow2017
09-05-2017, 07:46 AM
Roll Centurion of course.

He's strong but i Think not as op as warlord actually is. This is a hard decision. Console Players can Spam lights with pk what is pretty op...
Maybe they Turtle with warden cuz the Cent hp pool is pretty poor compared to warlord...
And imo warden zone is stronger...
Hmm idk so many options die them XD...

Tyrjo
09-05-2017, 08:05 AM
There are almost no ledges in Duels any longer though, so the GB, ledge move is pretty much non existent.

My.Insanity
09-05-2017, 08:33 AM
dunno what you mean with "balance him" in my eyes he is good balanced.. ofc he has many options to start a fight or to play defensiv which each character should have but overall i dont think he is broken... his biggest problem was the ledge throws but after the nerf of his throw range Heros like: Raider, Shugoki and Lawbringer are a little bit better if it comes to throw distance

S.J.Lannister
09-05-2017, 01:59 PM

Let's try to answer with that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNJmfuEWR8w

bananaflow2017
09-05-2017, 02:16 PM
Let's try to answer with that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNJmfuEWR8w

Awesome!

The_B0G_
09-05-2017, 02:26 PM
dunno what you mean with "balance him" in my eyes he is good balanced.. ofc he has many options to start a fight or to play defensiv which each character should have but overall i dont think he is broken... his biggest problem was the ledge throws but after the nerf of his throw range Heros like: Raider, Shugoki and Lawbringer are a little bit better if it comes to throw distance

Raider is the only one with more distance than Warlord, but he can't change the direction, he has to carry them straight from the the GB, which is fair IMO.

Warlord just spins you where ever he wants and runs you 20 feet, its still too far IMO. Miss one CGB against a WL and you have a good chance of being ledged no matter what part of any map you're on.

UbiNoty
09-07-2017, 02:41 AM
I know the changes the devs talked about are a hot topic of discussion right now. And once the changes do go out, please give us your feedback!

Colosse_09
09-07-2017, 04:10 AM
Warlord is definitely top tier, but he is by far one of the most balanced characters. He has very few tools, but the tools he does have are simply really good.

Colosse_09
09-07-2017, 04:13 AM
I know the changes the devs talked about are a hot topic of discussion right now. And once the changes do go out, please give us your feedback!

I can already tell you that if the Warlord does get patched, you will have ruined your game even more. Warlord is one of the last characters that need reworking. Ubisoft, please stop listening to the ton of bad players *****ing about supposedly broken characters.