PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeepers on console

Jedijrobbie
09-04-2017, 06:04 PM
Question- Are you (ubi) looking at peacekeepers specifically on console and how fast their light attacks are now? It is inhumanly possible to react to them even when connected to a low ms monitor. Are you guys aware of this problem and looking at solutions? Because as it stands it's impossible to parry a light let alone barely block it with reflex guard. I'd say dodge it instead but even that doesn't seem to work and the tracking of the attack is too good.

A4einboy
09-04-2017, 08:18 PM
Question- Are you (ubi) looking at peacekeepers specifically on console and how fast their light attacks are now? It is inhumanly possible to react to them even when connected to a low ms monitor. Are you guys aware of this problem and looking at solutions? Because as it stands it's impossible to parry a light let alone barely block it with reflex guard. I'd say dodge it instead but even that doesn't seem to work and the tracking of the attack is too good.

i dont think they care much about console players. the only ones they listen to is the big pc streamers which is only a couple. people will come here and say get a monitor or go to practice mode but those are the ones that use pk and dont want her nerfed. she was the big reason people stoped playing in season 1. if you notice deuls on console is allways at low activity because it makes no sense to even try. i had a freind over the other day and just for laughs i popped for honor in and told him to just try to block her lights and he was amazed at how bad the game was. he complained about other games but he even said its unhumanly possible to block her lights . if only we had 1 big console streamer they would listen but no one even wants to watch the console version.

AnEnticingSquid
09-04-2017, 08:33 PM
I have a 1ms moniter and yeah, on Xbox, it isn't possible imo to parry her lights unless you anticipate them. It's the same with shinobi but I don't really care about that because 2 parries and he is dead. Ok however, is more like 5 parries which is insane. Not to mention if they don't have perfect connection, it is physically impossible because by the time you see the attack, on their screen she already hit you.

UbiNoty
09-07-2017, 03:00 AM
Yes we are, and we do care about console players. But, one major issue is that there's a lot of things that can cause lag/latency from playing on console - and that plays a big factor into this problem. The team is definitely aware of this complaint however and looking for solutions, as we've brought it up many, many times.

Antonioj26
09-07-2017, 03:10 AM
Yes we are, and we do care about console players. But, one major issue is that there's a lot of things that can cause lag/latency from playing on console - and that plays a big factor into this problem. The team is definitely aware of this complaint however and looking for solutions, as we've brought it up many, many times.

Put timesnap back on and you are pretty much there. Seemed rare to hear people complain about her until it was removed. It's even more rare that I hear people speak about timesnap removal in a positive way.

Jedijrobbie
09-07-2017, 04:34 AM
Thanks for the follow up UbiNoty.

DrinkinMehStella
09-07-2017, 09:48 AM
I agree, I can't even win a ranked duel because in the elimination rounds I always end up facing a PK and all they literally do is wait for you to attack and then dodge attack and the just spam lights and I cannot react to them. I use cent for my ranked duels and although he can be very powerful once he gets going, he can just as easily be stopped.