PDA

View Full Version : So Centurion...

roman_emperor85
09-04-2017, 09:42 AM
I bought this game after the most recent free weekend. I thought it was fun, but I didn't see much of Centurion. Now I hate facing him in 1v1 duels, the playlist I like to play the most. In 4v4 I stay away from him if I see him and attack him in a group.

I don't mind facing any of the other characters in the game. There are a few annoying characters, but I can toss a 50/50 chance with most of them. Against Centurion, however, it is not the same. There is so much ********* built into his arsenal.

Honestly, I regret buying this game, so, I've decided to delete the game for the moment. Hopefully reasonable changes are made in the future. Although I doubt any will happen, since Ubisoft has said they think he's in a good spot. I know I don't matter. I can already hear all the "good byes" and "get good, scrub". I have a 1.5 k/d in 1v1 as a PeaceKeeper main. For whatever that's worth in this game. I'll take it.

Specialkha
09-04-2017, 10:01 AM
Well you are right more or less. But Pk is OP :)

Herbstlicht
09-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Don't worry, many players think like you do. And already, so I do believe, its been hundrets - if not more - that quit the game simply because this ultra imbalanced, unfair and unfun to fight hero was added to the game and not patched already.
Nevertheless, even with Centurion, its a great and unique game. And this ****ty hero will hopefully get his rework. I can't even really say where I stay with this. I kinda accept For Honor that way it is. I wish it would be better. No more network errors, no more glaring imbalances and no more ultra-unfun cc-mechanics that take the controle away from you. But things take soo very long and changes come only drippingly. So .. dunno if / when Centurion will be fine.

Knight_Raime
09-04-2017, 10:03 AM
He is frustrating to fight. But the devs absolutely don't think he's fine. They just know the difference between legitimate problems and people crying over what is in most cases a learn to play issue.
He's more imbalanced in 4v4 than 1v1. and in 1v1 his punishes aside his kit is pretty weak and propped up by the defensive meta. I have suggested nerfs and buffs for him. I still stand by them. But the biggest issue I see with roughly 80% of centurion complaints is claims being made that are not true...OR they were not aware that the centurion could do something there or that they could have avoided/punished something.

The other 20% of complaints or what i'd consider "legit" ones are around his punishes.

EDIT: your stats as a pk will not earn many players respect. As she's seen as a cheesy spammer because of how effective her light light zone cancel is even in higher skill brackets.