PDA

View Full Version : So devs tell u to post here when u have game play issues that arent technical issues.

GameDEV91
09-04-2017, 07:53 AM
Ok. So heres my issues. And lets see how long and IF i get any solution to the issues.

My issue is custom games.
No ability to customise and play alone *AT ALL*
No AI to play against
No ammo crate or ability to change prep time with ammon crate so one can practice thier tactics and be able to play more effecrively.
I dont have 10 friends to invite when i wanna practice.
The general discussions forum is loaded with a bunch of 13 and 14 year old begging for ******ed features that the game should never have in the first place. I've seen everything from telling Ubisoft to put bank heist type crap in the game and telling them to remove or add the ability to change things within terrorist hunt such as the suicide bombers which I do believe ROP. But that's beyond what I'm trying to say. Basically what I'm trying to say is if I'm going to have a custom game then it should actually be custom. And I should be able to play against AI.

I understand that Ubisoft has a bunch of games with a bunch of issues that they have to deal with but the playability and enjoy ability of a game should come Paramount to some kid whining about not having stupid crap to add to the game. Kids shouldnt be playin this game anyway. But forgot sex at least make the custom games enjoyable. Because Lone Wolf terrorist Hunt is about as fun as ripping out my own fingernails because I as one person with a very short prep time cannot possibly prepare for an invasion of 10 enemies at one time unless I have for other people to play with me. Which I don't want to do because most of the players online or either trolls or they cheat or they team kill or they're annoying and I don't want to play with them and I have no other option. Please provide some kind of relief. This is assuming you even read this post because from what I've seen Ubisoft doesn't read or comment on post except to tell people to post in the correct category or to contact support. Which is a joke and gets you nowhere

BrynhiIdr
09-04-2017, 09:36 AM
"Which I don't want to do because most of the players online or either trolls or they cheat or they team kill or they're annoying and I don't want to play with them and I have no other option."
For me it sounds like the problem is with you , almost everytime i join matchmaking i can find a potent adult players i can group up with in squad and play.

GameDEV91
09-07-2017, 05:19 AM
Several days still nothing from devs