PDA

View Full Version : Here's the truth

thekingshad
09-03-2017, 09:58 PM
The concept of this game is amazing, but the game, itself, and its devs are horrible. There have been numerous complaints about PK’s light spam since day one and the problem is still prevalent. Knowing that, I am sure that the centurion will never be balanced. All of the DLC content (heroes and maps) was made before season 1 without proper testing. They just release the content in increments to keep their small audience interested in this very bad game, which is understandable. Because of the lack of care, arrogance, and/or ignorance, the devs are oblivious when it comes to balancing their own game. That is why their response is always “need more data".

To actually enjoy this game, you must learn to abuse the poorly designed game mechanics. To be ultra competitive, you must play with characters that can exploit these mechanics and it will always be this way because the devs are incompetent. Thanks for your time. If there is a For Honor 2, I hope it doesn’t sell 100 copies. Grace and Peace!

DoctorMcBatman
09-03-2017, 10:40 PM
All of the DLC content (heroes and maps) was made before season 1 without proper testing. They just release the content in increments

I've seen that written elsewhere, is it verifiably true?