PDA

View Full Version : But I don't speak German.

Rikuto01.tv
09-03-2017, 02:38 PM
http://imgur.com/a/7O7RC

*attempts to complete krieger order*

http://i.imgur.com/N7xGSQ4.gif

Lyskir
09-03-2017, 02:39 PM
XD

6 matches with a Knight Hero^^

Alustar.
09-03-2017, 02:42 PM
Das ist unser heiliger krieg!

DoctorMcBatman
09-03-2017, 06:47 PM
I had one order in French the other day. Just another minor bug that makes this game look incredibly unprofessional when considering the slew of other issues it has as well.

Rikuto01.tv
09-03-2017, 07:09 PM
I had one order in French the other day. Just another minor bug that makes this game look incredibly unprofessional when considering the slew of other issues it has as well.

..... do you guys just, like, wake up every morning and think of negative stuff to say about people you don't even know? Unprofessional... man. The parent company decides the development timelines, not the developers themselves. The developers do the best they can under the ridiculous crunch they are under and take all the blame for it by the clowns in the community who don't understand a thing about how anything gets made or the restrictions they are under.

You guys are lucky I'm not a moderator here because I wouldn't take any of your crap.

UbiInsulin
09-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Danke for bringing this to our attention! The FH team is aware of the incorrect language order issue.

DoctorMcBatman
09-03-2017, 08:34 PM
..... do you guys just, like, wake up every morning and think of negative stuff to say about people you don't even know? Unprofessional... man. The parent company decides the development timelines, not the developers themselves. The developers do the best they can under the ridiculous crunch they are under and take all the blame for it by the clowns in the community who don't understand a thing about how anything gets made or the restrictions they are under.

You guys are lucky I'm not a moderator here because I wouldn't take any of your crap.

Huh? I don't think in any of my complaining posts I've ever singled out "the developers." And it is no different here. UBISOFT comes off as unprofessional when its game has constant crashing (this is the biggest one, by far), physics issues, a character which is unanimously agreed upon to be somewhat problematic, exploitative mechanics, and random bugs like orders being in different languages. If it were just one of these every now and then, that would be fine. But nearly every time I load up the game, something happens to disrupt my gameplay which is no fault of my own.

And all of this, is nearly 7 mouths out from release... so, yeah. I maintain what I said.

Is the current product the standard we should hold them to? Is it the standard they should hold themselves to?

Tyrjo
09-03-2017, 09:20 PM
I got a spanish "Medico" something the other week. :p

bananaflow2017
09-04-2017, 02:33 PM
I had a french Order too...
I dont speak french..
I had to give it up :(