PDA

View Full Version : A fast question to the devs or anyone who can answer it

ShonM93
09-02-2017, 11:33 PM
So why are we still beta testers? I mean, we payed full price, and still, more than 6 months after release and we're still beta testing this "game" ("game" because it's supposed to be fun, but that only happens like once in a week or so). 6 months and there are still bugs from day 1. 6 months. You did fix some things, i won't take away that from you, but the pace you do it makes me think that you either have 4 hour workdays (three a week), or you only have a skeleton crew left. But you already said that you do have many ppls on this project, so again, what takes so long? I know, for good work you need time. But this excuse isn't relevant after you released it for full price.

It's a shame you done this. It's really is. This game had so many potentional, and that rare occasion when it works, it's pretty good. Throwing out such a faulty product, in any other industry you would have been sued over it, i'm sure you know that.

And on a side note: even if you do fix this mess sometime, i hope it'll never be a succesfull game. This attitude shouldn't be an example for the industry to follow, no developer or
publisher should think they can give out sh*t and maybe fix it later.

Shame on you for fooling us, shame on us for falling for it.

MafiaRider
09-02-2017, 11:44 PM
Well, this is basically Ubisoft studios at the moment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRerF9J962Q&t=3s

Franleonhart
09-03-2017, 04:53 AM
dont expect anything from them dude, they are just awfull at their job, i just hope they give up on the game and let a good company to take the lead on the game and fix things.