PDA

View Full Version : Love Ranked Tournament

micisonit
09-02-2017, 10:01 AM
Hey all, if you ask me , the tournament is refreshing for the Game. I have played Two tournaments and reached the finals Two times and i was able to win One of them! I have Not seen any pks but alot of cents wich is NOT a Problem for my conq! I realy enjoy thus gamemode!!!

CrunaCross
09-02-2017, 11:20 AM
I wonder why are there lots of Centurions? Amazing right? Who would have known? Incredible!!!

micisonit
09-02-2017, 12:12 PM
I wonder why are there lots of Centurions? Amazing right? Who would have known? Incredible!!!

More Fun to Kill em;)

Dr-KaBoom
09-02-2017, 05:30 PM
Tournament mode is hot garbage. Why on earth would they decide to impliment a drawn out mode with ridiculous amounts of down time for a ranked ladder? These fools couldn't simply implement a 1v1 duel mode that is also competitive ranked mode? Incompetence of these devs never ceases to amaze me. I hope now one of the drone forum mods comes by to tell me my feedback is being communicated to the devs.

THAMONK5
09-02-2017, 09:48 PM
I am enjoying it to i am using the conq as Well RAH. I played 3 got to 3 finals & lost them all lol & all 3 times it keeps giving me stuff for samurai 😣. Pk are no problem they spam the crap outa light attack but you block them once & they panic.

XJadeDragoonX
09-02-2017, 10:19 PM
I'm actually really enjoying tournament. I've done 7 or 8 of them. I won 3 times and made it to the finals and lost another 2 times. I've lost in the finals to centurion each time but I've also beaten them. They're certainly my biggest challenge...

But I play Berserker so I make it hard for myself either way. I just wish I could get the berserker tournament ornament so when I play other game modes, people can see it and be like "Oh **** this guy is legit"

UbiNoty
09-03-2017, 12:09 AM
I'm super glad many of you are enjoying the tournament! As it's still officially only in beta, let us know when you run into bugs, what things you think could be improved, what you like specifically, things you hate, etc. We want to hear it all - even things about certain heroes, matchups - everything! :)

Rikuto01.tv
09-03-2017, 12:45 AM
Bugs? Well the biggest one is any time a match doesn't fire off correctly, usually from somebody disconnecting or forfeiting, the menu tends to get messed up. Usually only the time at the top of the screen stops giving feedback, but ive even had all menu disappear and been forced to look at a blurry map screen for 8 minutes until the next match started.