PDA

View Full Version : 2 suggestions for ubi

Ianoneshot
09-02-2017, 02:51 AM
New conq idea:
Remember when for honor was originally going to let you play as a minion class (at time called solder I think :confused:)
Well maybe for the re-newed conq idea give him a sword and then you give him some more high-quality armor. (personally) I think conqs current armor feels a bit too grity, dirty, and spikey. Maybe a new armor set as well that looks more like this?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/21/article-2399431-1AB6C46C000005DC-404_634x429.jpg
It would really give conq that HEAVY CLASS feel because tbh lawdude has heavier-looking armor then conq.

Let me explain myself about the heater shield and sword idea
1. Will allow fients
2. People can now really have a crusader (they mainly had heater shields and arming swords)
3. You can have the same properties with the sword for conq as for peacekeeper, size and stuff.
4. I've seen people making jokes about conq going to have swords and then the comments say stuff like "I would actually main that"

Other idea:
Dominion intros or even siege mode intros like this
http://www.cgmagonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/for-honor-preview-knights-vs-vikings-vs-samurai-2.jpg
It shows you're hero doing stuff and things.

Ianoneshot
09-04-2017, 02:50 PM
Hey, does anyone know how to change the title? Would be greatly appreciated.

AnEnticingSquid
09-04-2017, 06:11 PM
Hit the little pencil button and you can change it there. And honestly, I would prefer if he had a morning star. But I doubt they will change his character model, weapons and armor, animations, executions, and entire play style with this "rework"... It will probably be small changes to his attacks at best. And he actually can feint, it is just harder to do with other classes. But since he gets a free gb on heavy, is actually pretty fair since all he has to do is heavy feint into block into gb.

SoulEavens
09-04-2017, 06:19 PM
Conq Main here! We have a Flail. We like our Flail ITS EPIC!
Also we can Feint using Fullguard Stance. Conqs feints while trickier to use are one of the best in the Game.

Ianoneshot
09-06-2017, 09:40 PM
Hit the little pencil button and you can change it there. And honestly, I would prefer if he had a morning star. But I doubt they will change his character model, weapons and armor, animations, executions, and entire play style with this "rework"... It will probably be small changes to his attacks at best. And he actually can feint, it is just harder to do with other classes. But since he gets a free gb on heavy, is actually pretty fair since all he has to do is heavy feint into block into gb.

Didn't say anything about changing model. Also about the executions. Maybe if at the beginning he flips his sword over into a mordhau strike? It would still do the properties of a mace.

I would personally like sword or warhammer.

Ianoneshot
09-06-2017, 09:41 PM
Conq Main here! We have a Flail. We like our Flail ITS EPIC!
Also we can Feint using Fullguard Stance. Conqs feints while trickier to use are one of the best in the Game.

ok... just flails where never used in a medieval battle. They where only prototypes. But I got to admit it is creative.

UbiNoty
09-07-2017, 12:03 AM
Well, realistically speaking - if we changed conq's weapon to a sword instead of a flail then that's basically making a new hero. He's just not conq without his flail right? It's a core part of his kit and identity.

We can perhaps try to do cleaner looking armor, but I think gritty/dirty/war-torn is kind of the overall theme we've decided upon for all the heroes - which is why all the heroes look like they've just been decapitating heads in the dirt, and not preening in their castles with their squires in attendance.

Just some feedback on your ideas. :)