PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Multiplayer Points System

ILTRIVELLA85
09-02-2017, 12:39 AM
Hello everyone,

I've been searching online a lot but I can't find any explanation or table to the multiplayer renown points system... and with this I mean there is any guide/table that shows how many points you do for killing, assist, taking zones etc etc? What is boosting zone points? What is ace? Does anyone know where to find a precise and detailed guide for all the points you can make in this game?

Thanks in advance!

ILTRIVELLA85
09-03-2017, 01:08 PM
There is no one that can help?

Tundra 793
09-03-2017, 01:24 PM
I'm not aware of any tables or guides that outline exactly how much renown you get for any one action.

What you could do however, Is just take notes next time you play since the game displays how much renown you get, and for doing what, in the lower left corner of the screen. This might be the fastest way to get answers since I think renown varies by gamemode, and there's a lot of variables within each mode as well.

SangLong524
09-03-2017, 01:47 PM
performing your role is the first thing u should do. Check your hero moveset page. The only hero that get to do as he's pleased is the Hybrid class, but his point earned won't as much as an assassin killing a target personally or A Heavy successfully defend the zone.
If u get killed, try finding your killer and kill him to get revenge bonus.
Holding points isn't as rewarding anymore, so if u see someone comes to contest, let him get inside and fight for a while, make sure to kill him INSIDE the zone to get Defend bonus.
Also, as much as I detest the term, try to fight "honorably", that is fighting and finish off your target without outside interference. don't die and keep up the kill streak.
There, that would help. There are a few more bonus but they are very risky to do, like survivor bonus, achieved by earning a win kill at low health. A death from above always earn u survivor bonus