PDA

View Full Version : World 4: possible to get stuck (exploring after completing the campaign)

FI_Wobbler
09-01-2017, 11:56 PM
So during my hunt for remaining chest after completing the campaign, on lava world where one has to move big colored blocks at the side of the wall to get down, at the red blocks the jump down part of the block has moved backwards from the edge(stuck at he low edge of the upper wooden platform) so one can't jump downwards. only way to get away is to teleport, and no way to get downwards. Didn't have this issue while during chapter and seems to persist reload of game.

During campaign in lava world had some weird issue at the part where one has to move tubes to get downwards and across the tubes there is a chest near the juniors mech suit. Once I got to the platform with the chest I could not get out of it for multiple tries, when trying to access the tube I got the sound(like 10 times) that the tube wasn't connected (I just got trough it). Not sure but might also had the issue getting to the platform trough connected tubes but that didn't 3 tries.

FI_Wobbler
09-02-2017, 01:23 AM
little more testing, this happens if you take the pipe shortcut(jump from the green to the left) and don't move the yellow blocks (from green to the right).

UbiChrisMANG
09-02-2017, 06:13 PM
Thank you for reporting this and for the follow-up clues as well. We'll make sure the techs know about this.