PDA

View Full Version : Tournament win percentages

XJadeDragoonX
09-01-2017, 10:34 PM
Is there any way to see what percentage of tournaments are won by each character?

Wolf-Heathen
09-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Absolutely not. That would contradict Roman's false narrative that Centurions lose a lot, and therefore are not as cheesy OP as the community thinks they are.

XJadeDragoonX
09-01-2017, 11:07 PM
I've done about 7 tournaments. I won 1 of them and made it to the finals 4 more times. I've only caught centurion in the finals lol. But I use Berserker so that's a rough fight

Helnekromancer
09-01-2017, 11:16 PM
Did 5 tournaments made it to finals twice and loss with Nobushi. Every fight leading to the finals was Centurion. I'm tired of this guy stressing me out. I'm dying to fight a pk.

CrunaCross
09-01-2017, 11:20 PM
Absolutely not. That would contradict Roman's false narrative that Centurions lose a lot, and therefore are not as cheesy OP as the community thinks they are.

Couldn't have said it better. But I don't think they don't want to fix Centurion. I just think they have no idea how to deal with it. They pulled out this character design without even testing it, and now they don't have a clue what to do with it. But statistics would show everything. Of course they see it but you wouldn't want to show your shameful failure would you?

XJadeDragoonX
09-01-2017, 11:22 PM
They just need his punches to be slower. Also need to not be able to get a pin off a wall push. Too much guaranteed damage

UbiJurassic
09-01-2017, 11:32 PM
Considering tournaments only just launched yesterday, there's not really a lot of data out there yet. It could be something we look to show players in the future though.