PDA

View Full Version : Missing Highlander & Gladiator Rewards and Gear

Tundra 793
09-01-2017, 09:01 PM
TLDR; The Highlander is missing at least 4 Claymore sets and 2 ornaments that we were shown in the Warrior's Den on August 10th, a week prior to the Season 3 launch.
On top of this, both Highlander and Gladiator appear to missing all Tournament Rewards.

List of things missing from the game;

4 Claymore sets.
4 Ornaments.
6 Color Schemes.
2 Symbols and Patterns at least.
2 Engravings.

All tournament rewards essentially for both Highlander and Gladiator.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Season 3 launch, I noticed all the heroes had gotten a Tournament reward ornament added to the ornament shop, locked of course, but available for preview. Except the Highlander and Gladiator.
I figured since the ranked Tournaments had been delayed, those would come when it did launch.

I've just gone through a whole bunch of the heroes ornaments, and color menus, and the Highlander and Gladiator appears to be the only heroes without any tournament ornament, or the colors.
Since they don't appear at all in game, I can only assume that they actually aren't there, unless someone can prove otherwise, in which case please do share a picture or two of them.

It's bad enough that the ranked rewards are already randomized, but this means Highlander and Gladiator mains might not even have a chance of getting colors, or an ornament for their heroes.

Furthermore, another user recently pointed out that the Highlander is also missing at least 2 claymore sets, and at least 1 ornament, that were shown in the Warrior's Den stream the week before Season 3 launched, and so far as I know, no indication was given before, during or after that stream that would indicate that what we were shown, wouldn't be available for the Highlander at launch.
I'm sorry I didn't watch the Gladiator part of the stream closely enough to see if that hero is also missing any gear, though we do know the devs somehow managed to put a bunch of Centurion ornaments in the demo, instead of actual Gladiator ornaments.

Thanks to Bear K for pointing this out first; http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1736328-Highlander-missing-Sword-model

I for one would really love a Ubisoft response here since I main Highlander, and apparently I'm missing a whole bunch of stuff I believe I should have had access to. If any Gladiator mains, or keen eyed players have noticed things missing from the Glad as well, please point them out for us.

Or If I'm just completely blind and have overlooked all the aforementioned items, do call me out on it.

UbiJurassic
09-02-2017, 12:24 AM
I'll certainly include this with the question you had regarding the missing Highlander sets you inquired about.

Tundra 793
09-13-2017, 07:24 PM
Another week gone by, and a new Warrior's Den tomorrow, any chance we could get an update on this? Ubisoft response would be greatly appreciated, or just if anyone has actually gotten the Highlander or Gladiator tournament ornaments to show that they actually are in game, 'cause last I checked I still didn't see any tournament rewards for either new hero.

UbiNoty
09-13-2017, 11:53 PM
It was a bit difficult to get questions over to the devs last week due to PAX, but I'll email them tonight and hopefully they see it and address it tomorrow!

Tundra 793
09-13-2017, 11:57 PM
It was a bit difficult to get questions over to the devs last week due to PAX, but I'll email them tonight and hopefully they see it and address it tomorrow!

I'll buy beers for the whole community representative team if they'll answer it.

Domestic, nothing imported.

Claudius_Katt
09-14-2017, 02:58 AM
I'd like to know where theHighlanders bear sword set is and that awesome looking gladiator feathered headdress is too,
The headdress in particular was extremely awesome and I've been saving steel praying it comes up in a mythic or elite outift pack soon,
Any info would be great.

Tundra 793
09-15-2017, 02:23 AM
No brews this week Noty, sorry.

I went through some old footage, and did a recount of what I believe we were shown on the Warrior's Den, but is not in fact in game, for the Highlander.
By my count, we're missing;

4 Claymore sets. ( ! )
2 Ornaments.

I could assume either one of those 2 ornaments is the Highlanders tournament reward one. But there's no way to know.
On top of that, and if one of those ornaments aren't in fact for the tournament mode, we're also missing 2 ornaments, and 6 color schemes for the Highlander and Gladiator combined. While I haven't checked yet, I would assume we're also missing reward patterns and/or symbols for those two.

It's actually adding up to quite a lot of stuff, and I'd really hate to go a whole 'nother week without finding out where all this stuff is.

UbiNoty
09-15-2017, 02:48 AM
I know ;-; I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise. I sent the message after most of the livestream had been planned out, so they likely didn't see my message until it was too late - but I was hoping that they'd see it and throw it in anyways.

I'll press them a bit harder for next week. Or just to get some answers in general.

Tundra 793
09-15-2017, 02:55 AM
No worries Noty, they did do a big reveal today so I hadn't gotten my hopes up about this.

I'm pretty baffled that it seems like only me and Bear-K have noticed this. I've not seen a single mention about this on the Reddit, or even the For Fashion Reddit. I feel like I'm missing something obvious the devs might have said since no one else is making a fuss about it.

UbiNoty
09-15-2017, 03:07 AM
No worries Noty, they did do a big reveal today so I hadn't gotten my hopes up about this.

I'm pretty baffled that it seems like only me and Bear-K have noticed this. I've not seen a single mention about this on the Reddit, or even the For Fashion Reddit. I feel like I'm missing something obvious the devs might have said since no one else is making a fuss about it.

Well for tournament specifically, since this is still technically a beta, most of the core support infrastructure was probably was just carried over from the earlier PT (which happened in S2 when the new S3 heroes hadn't been revealed). So that may be why it's missing from tournament. And when the routers go online and we get a few things fixed and are ready for the full release, then they might be planning to add all that in then. That's my current assumption.

As for the full lineup of stuff from the S3 WD preview, I've asked before about some missing ornaments as well - but they're keeping mum on that so it might be saved for a later surprise.

Tundra 793
09-15-2017, 03:21 AM
Well for tournament specifically, since this is still technically a beta, most of the core support infrastructure was probably was just carried over from the earlier PT (which happened in S2 when the new S3 heroes hadn't been revealed). So that may be why it's missing from tournament. And when the routers go online and we get a few things fixed and are ready for the full release, then they might be planning to add all that in then. That's my current assumption.

Will all the rewards and rank progress we earn be wiped once the tournament leaves its Beta stage?

As for the full lineup of stuff from the S3 WD preview, I've asked before about some missing ornaments as well - but they're keeping mum on that so it might be saved for a later surprise.

That's pretty much what I suspected, but it's really not the best of surprises when we already know what we'll be getting.
I really wanted that Cthulhu claymore though.

Tundra 793
09-17-2017, 03:15 AM
I'd like to know where theHighlanders bear sword set is and that awesome looking gladiator feathered headdress is too,
The headdress in particular was extremely awesome and I've been saving steel praying it comes up in a mythic or elite outift pack soon,
Any info would be great.

I went back to the relevant Warrior's Den to check, and sure enough, that first feathery one is in fact also missing, along with another more basic looking ornament for the Gladiator. The rest of the ornaments shown were, somehow... The Centurions though.

LinkRidingLinx
10-22-2017, 06:34 PM
So did the cthulhu claymore finally get added or?

Tundra 793
10-22-2017, 06:47 PM
So did the cthulhu claymore finally get added or?

Nope. The Tournament rewards were added, though the Ornament is not one of the missing ones. All the missing Claymore sets are still not in the game.

We did get 2 new armor sets a few patches ago, but that's it.

LinkRidingLinx
10-22-2017, 07:13 PM
And I'm guessing they didn't say they'd add it?

Ulrichvonbek111
10-23-2017, 02:36 AM

Wow...Baffled...Wow...How wonderful. ..Wow.