PDA

View Full Version : Tournament ranked mode experience

A4einboy
09-01-2017, 05:24 PM
All i faced was pks light spam and zone cancel spam so i will not be playing that mode and after 1 day i see its low activity . This was on console so anyone who thinks they can block it on reaction or parry it lets test .... You know what never mind not worth it even if the devs seen it was a big issue it would take them another year to balance her out . I havent played in a couple weeks and thought i would try ranked but no thanks i guess its only for the 50 or so people still playing in deuls . For the community manager thats going to come here and say "what exactly is the problem" i would say fix the light attacks because there hard to react to . And look into console since thats where all your player base is. Stop paying so much attention to the pc community there not playing the game anymore

RatedChaotic
09-01-2017, 05:41 PM
Well if your trying to block the first light then trying to block the next one and the ones after aswell your going to lose that fight on console. You have to pretty much eat one and block the next. As a Conq I cant block all of them I have to just hope I get that one block to stop that chain.

Then again I havent tried the tournament yet. I'm looking forward to my hero being reworked...first

Vonnivek
09-01-2017, 07:39 PM
All i faced was pks light spam and zone cancel spam so i will not be playing that mode and after 1 day i see its low activity . This was on console so anyone who thinks they can block it on reaction or parry it lets test .... You know what never mind not worth it even if the devs seen it was a big issue it would take them another year to balance her out . I havent played in a couple weeks and thought i would try ranked but no thanks i guess its only for the 50 or so people still playing in deuls . For the community manager thats going to come here and say "what exactly is the problem" i would say fix the light attacks because there hard to react to . And look into console since thats where all your player base is. Stop paying so much attention to the pc community there not playing the game anymore

I play on console too, I'm on PS4
I know PK's light and zone is fast, but it's not unbeatable
to face a PK, you have to push pressure on her
you can't expect that you can block all her attack, it's nearly impossible,
because speed is her only tool to attack enemy,
if her attack speed can be easily blocked by people, then she has no strength, she has no UB and her health pool is low

so to face a PK, you have to push pressure on her
you can't just defend defend defend (unless you are WL I think)
you have to be aggressive and attack
to find her tempo and attack before her attack
you have to take her tempo away, not follow her tempo

I am not on the top level 1v1 player on ps4
but even I can win some PK
and even I can react to some PK's light or zone, not all of them, but still enough to win some games