PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass and what it includes

SpaceRockStar
09-01-2017, 05:20 PM
So now that the game has dropped in price i would like to try it out and play it a little. But im not certain what i will get if i buy the game now - will i get access to the whole game and not EXCLUDED the things that are included the season pass? Or do i have to buy the season pass after buying the game now to access the whole game?

Tundra 793
09-01-2017, 05:29 PM
The main draw for the Season Pass, is that you get all the DLC heroes with the pass, and a week early. Without the pass, each DLC hero costs 15000 Steel each.

Nothing's hidden behind a paywall, and the only exclusive thing in the Pass, that you cannot obtain just from playing the game, I think, are some emblem frames and some outfit colors and symbols, which isn't a big deal.

UbiJurassic
09-02-2017, 12:50 AM
Buying the game will give you full access to both the multiplayer and singleplayer/co-op campaign. Maps are added for free with each season, as well as two new heroes each season that you can buy with in-game currency.

The Season Pass will only give players access to:

• Six all-new Heroes, available seven days before being released to all players.

• Six elite outfits to customize the new heroes

• Exclusive sunbeam effect on emotes for all Heroes

• Three exclusive emblem outlines

• Three scavenger crates that unlock additional gear

• 30-Day Champion Status – Gives XP boosts to you and your friends, as well as more XP from crafting and more loot at the end of matches.