PDA

View Full Version : The more game progress, the more disgusting it gets...

DeLatv
09-01-2017, 03:55 PM
I played a lot in 1st few months, then I took weeks off, came back ,take weeks of came back. But the more time went, the more and more fights changed from fun back and forth into unblockable, dodge spam. Like i playd for 2 hours today, and i cant remember when i had a decent chance to even parry opponent, all i get are Centurions, Wardens, Gladiators. And they are just spamming moves that are unblockables and animations.

Is this where the game is going? Is there are an player who still uses, Feints and normal attacks? It looks like this game skill cieling has dropped down, as those players who spam unblockables, doesnt really need skill. As the dodge is unpredictable, and pretty often i get hit and there is no punish if i dodge. You can perfect offence in few hours, but only defense is dodge...

The game has became so bland, that I can no longer recognize it and all my reflexes and skill that i put into 1st few months of the game are worthless, cos I cant use my parry or mindgames... It like playing against valyrie, but just more stright forward and you cant punish them... Throw some feint and unblocables, so block and parry is nonexistant anymore... Whats happening to the game?

Lyskir
09-01-2017, 04:19 PM
yeah 1v1 i see also mostly Cents, Wardens and Gladis...its strange

Linnix1
09-01-2017, 05:37 PM
That's what happens when game devs say they'll bring fixes to game problems but never do. The game bleeds out like a open wound.