PDA

View Full Version : Great Time Playing Last Night

DoctorMcBatman
09-01-2017, 02:25 PM
http://s74.photobucket.com/user/n8dawg6/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsxpqv6wt3.png.htmlhttp://s74.photobucket.com/user/n8dawg6/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsxpqv6wt3.png.htmlhttp://www.chillpill.io/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/borat-not.jpg

Was in game from 8:30 - 9:30PM last night. In that hour, I played 3 full Dominion games (about 30 minutes of playing). It would have been more, but one game crashed at 9 minutes in (glad I at least got the steel/XP from it... oh wait). Then another crashed at 30 seconds in. Then, "Matchmaking Is not Ready" so I had to close the entire program.

And when I was able to slip a game in, between the crashing, the matchmaking was horrendous. I am skill level 20, I generally can deal with most people up to level 30-40. Last night, I found myself fighting against and fighting with level 80 and level 50 players. It was not fun. Add in the fact that half of my ****ing time spent was in loading screens and crashing, it was about the most angry I've been with this game, ever.

I generally try to be constructive here, but this is a disgrace to gaming, and a disgrace to Ubisoft as a gaming development company. Get your **** together. I know you're working hard (I think?), but we are 6.5 months out from release. That's too long to endure these persistent, honestly game-breaking issues. If the gameplay wasn't so god damned fun, I'd have dropped this a long time ago.

/rantover

Mods, no need to reply with "we're sorry, we're working on it." I know you are, and I believe you (sort of). It's getting redundant.

RatedChaotic
09-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Must be a fellow xbox player?

I understand if you are. You are not alone. I can go to the store and get me a beer and some smokes and make it back in time for a match...Ya really makes me wanna pvp here for sure...When I'm spending atleast 15 to 30 mins trying to play a game and when I do its only got 5mins left when I join or if I'm lucky to get a game at its start I'm most likely going to crash anyway. Ya I'll be a pve player with no regrets....

A4einboy
09-01-2017, 05:38 PM
its not fair that they complenty changed the whole "def meta" based on what the pc comunity (streamers) wanted changed and some dont even play the game . console needs to be looked at but might take them a year to get to it lol. another thing is it takes almost 1 hour to play a few deuls no thanks id rather play another game.

DoctorMcBatman
09-01-2017, 05:42 PM
Must be a fellow xbox player?

I understand if you are. You are not alone. I can go to the store and get me a beer and some smokes and make it back in time for a match...Ya really makes me wanna pvp here for sure...When I'm spending atleast 15 to 30 mins trying to play a game and when I do its only got 5mins left when I join or if I'm lucky to get a game at its start I'm most likely going to crash anyway. Ya I'll be a pve player with no regrets....

East coast, PC. Lighting fast internet connection, wired into the modem via ethernet. No reason on my end for the crashing/connection issues. In fact, another member of my househould who plays on Xbox via Wi-Fi actually has less crashing than I do.