PDA

View Full Version : Crashed during tournament while in between matches

StarGazer.2
09-01-2017, 09:11 AM
Was customizing my characters in between the matches when the game crashed, I came back immediately to find that I have a 1hour penalty, wtf!

Dude_of_Valor
09-01-2017, 09:20 AM
I did not get a penalty but had this happen to me whilst I was being matched for a quarter final yesterday.

Very frustrating.

CheekyKemosabe
09-01-2017, 09:28 AM
similar thing happened earlier but I was in the middle of the match and was DC'd back to play offs menu. sat there for 30 minutes waiting for something to change and ultimately had to abandon it receiving a 1 hour penalty

Klingentaenz3r
09-01-2017, 10:04 AM
I did not get a penalty but had this happen to me whilst I was being matched for a quarter final yesterday.

Very frustrating.

Happened to me as well at the same point. Won all 3 primarily matches and went to get matched with the next competitor from the other roster but apparently got disconnected by the server. I had to wait quite some time hoping it would reconnect or move on somehow but then I got redirected to be informed that I was out of the tournament and that I could leave at this point. Not very entertaining indeed (happened in the PTS already as well) since you put already quite some time into participating a tournament

Lyskir
09-01-2017, 01:12 PM
LOL i lost the semi finals round cause my oponent has **** internet man? WTF

error with migration or something, got kicked out and lost the semi finals.....