PDA

View Full Version : ubisoft is crap

Jdogzero400
09-01-2017, 08:06 AM
ubisoft is a **** company. they make good games but they are a garbage company. they have terrible support people. they don't care what the people think. they rip off players that buy games by making the graphics complete **** (that's the reason E3 doesn't trust them anymore) they have E3 make a trailer that has great graphics then make the graphics as bad as they can get it just before release. its sad pathetic and the fact that a company as bad as them exists is a joke. they are one of the worst companies that exist in the world right now. i'm my opinion they are the same as slave trader/owners from the time when slavery was most popular. i even heard that the people that are making a new game don't get to go home until they finish the game which is the same as slavery. they force their employees to work a ton for very little pay and think of people as tools instead you humans with rights. they are a ****ed up company and need to go die in a hole with the rest of their god level of **** games.

Charmzzz
09-01-2017, 08:20 AM
Hm, For Honor looks really good on my machine. And, well, imo gameplay > graphics. I have a blast in For Honor, sad you don't cause it has "****ty" graphics. Farewell.

Alustar.
09-01-2017, 11:48 AM
I'll never understand why people feel the need to make posts like this. :/

brashtralas
09-01-2017, 02:59 PM
I'm sure the slaves in current slave trade rings would agree with you. I'm 100% certain that a reduction in graphics and some dropped frames is just as bad as getting raped and loaded with insane amounts of narcotics every single day.

You need a reality check.

DoctorMcBatman
09-01-2017, 03:08 PM
I get venting, I literally just did the same in another thread. But this is an odd topic to vent about. The graphics are pretty darn good IMO. And some of your complaints are way over the top... really? equal to slave owners?

We all know programmers and developers don't have the best work/life balance and sometimes get poor treatment, but they are certainly not slaves. Like another poster noted, go talk to some actual modern-day slaves (which there are plenty of unfortunately), and your opinion of Ubisoft (in this regard at least) will change quickly.

Rikuto01.tv
09-01-2017, 03:20 PM
Proof that the internet and freedom of speech don't mix well.

Linnix1
09-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Atleast Ubi isn't pulling a capcom and murdering it's mascots....... Just ignore the fact that the rabbids Mario crossover should have been Rayman

Hatred2016
09-01-2017, 05:48 PM
I whole heartedly agree with everything in the OP's post! We need to all protest together #DEVLIVESMATTER. looting, rioting, protests, we need it all right now! There isn't a slave, past or present, who would not agree with us that game designers have it by far rougher than any slave ever did! Down with the man, free the Devs!

#DEVLIVESMATTER2017

HiTeHa
09-01-2017, 05:50 PM
ubisoft is a **** company. they make good games but they are a garbage company. they have terrible support people. they don't care what the people think. they rip off players that buy games by making the graphics complete **** (that's the reason E3 doesn't trust them anymore) they have E3 make a trailer that has great graphics then make the graphics as bad as they can get it just before release. its sad pathetic and the fact that a company as bad as them exists is a joke. they are one of the worst companies that exist in the world right now. i'm my opinion they are the same as slave trader/owners from the time when slavery was most popular. i even heard that the people that are making a new game don't get to go home until they finish the game which is the same as slavery. they force their employees to work a ton for very little pay and think of people as tools instead you humans with rights. they are a ****ed up company and need to go die in a hole with the rest of their god level of **** games.

I agree with you. Totally.

GMG Peter
09-01-2017, 06:36 PM
I agree with you. Totally.
I agree too
PS: asi nehrajes na xboxu? 💪

IAmOddGirl
09-01-2017, 06:50 PM
Only thing Ubisoft needs is better connectivity for this otherwise outstanding game. Graphics are bad? I don't think so.

UbiJurassic
09-02-2017, 01:03 AM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/VPC0q2XppSEk8/giphy.gif

I haven't seen my family in months, send help!

In all seriousness, there are definitely issues that need to be addressed and the team is working hard (by choice) to make sure we can get fixes out for everything, ranging from hero balance to connectivity and everything in between. We appreciate players who've given us feedback and notified us regarding the problems, as it allows us to document the issue and start working towards a solution.

(No developers were harmed in the making of this game, except the ones that were)

Alustar.
09-02-2017, 02:06 AM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/VPC0q2XppSEk8/giphy.gif

I haven't seen my family in months, send help!

In all seriousness, there are definitely issues that need to be addressed and the team is working hard (by choice) to make sure we can get fixes out for everything, ranging from hero balance to connectivity and everything in between. We appreciate players who've given us feedback and notified us regarding the problems, as it allows us to document the issue and start working towards a solution.

(No developers were harmed in the making of this game, except the ones that were)

Words cannot express the depths to which I adore you for this. Please don't ever change.

AnEnticingSquid
09-02-2017, 02:38 AM
Ubisoft is a **** company. They make good games but they are a garbage company. They have terrible support people. They don't care what the people think. They rip off players that buy their games by making the graphics complete **** (that's the reason why E3 doesn't trust them anymore) they have E3 make a trailer that has great graphics then make the graphics as bad as they can get it just before release. Its sad and pathetic and the fact that a company as bad as them exists is a joke. They are one of the worst companies that exist in the world right now. In my opinion they are the same as slave trader/owners from the time when slavery was most popular. I even heard that the people who are making a new game don't get to go home until they finish the game which is the same as slavery. They force their employees to work a ton for very little pay and think of people as tools instead you humans with rights. They are a ****ed up company and need to go die in a hole with the rest of their god level of **** games.

Overall, I will give you a C-. Good presentation, bad delivery.

Ianoneshot
09-02-2017, 12:50 PM

no its not. There is even something called graphic mods for computer. Upgrades dem graphics. I only wish for re-skinning mods and replace music or sound effects mod. maybe even a First Person mod.

Linnix1
09-02-2017, 04:07 PM
Music? This game has a ots? Could have fooled me