PDA

View Full Version : Win by Default?

FrenchyFouQoui
09-01-2017, 07:10 AM
So in this Beta Tournaments on Xbox1...

I have been a winner by default twice now.
The first time; it guaranteed me into the quarterfinals.... But immediately kicked me out as if I had quit.
However the second time, I am currently watching now....

This is the reason why I bring this up, it's because Ubisoft is not known for its GREAT servers... So I expect to be disconnected from my third match, so that I am excluded from the quarterfinals.... AGAIN.

FrenchyFouQoui
09-01-2017, 07:15 AM
Currently waiting for my playoff match for the second time (however, I have a third match before I get to PLAYOFFS).
So I am waiting for my third match now and I have to wait for 5 more matches, that will lead me to my match in about " 1 - 16 min," as the developers have written.
I am FULLY ACCEPTING to be be dropped because I accepting nothing less from a team of devs. that won't work towards the betterment of their own flipping servers.

Thanks,
Keep all posted,
The French

FrenchyFouQoui
09-01-2017, 07:21 AM
Third match just ended. Complete win to my opponent (good guy) despite how happy I am with Ubisoft's capability with creating sustainability, in their own servers.
Reward was CRUD, Servers were CRUD, and overall response to community....

SUPPRESSED.
Good job Ubisoft. Vous etez tous merdic.

FrenchyFouQoui
09-01-2017, 07:39 AM
Hey Ubisoft... You respond right?

(I don't think you ever HAVE, drop me a DM if you would like to!)

Legitimately, cannot play a match without MAGICALLY begin hit 4 to 5 times which leaves me with little to 0 health left before I can fight...

And the funny thing is; I cannot see a single enemy's attack so that I may parry or block before it hits.
So much for UPDATES.