PDA

View Full Version : Tournaments without any Def. changes?!

My.Insanity
09-01-2017, 07:07 AM
I cant belive i realy have to ask this but... are you realy releasing a good damn 1vs1 Tournament / Ranked mode without ANY changes in the defensive Meta?

I have the feeling Ubisoft is giving a sh!t about the feedback they get from PTS... so i will say it again:

You need to change the good damn defensive Meta first before releasing a Ranked mode... is this so hard?

Now you have a Ranked mode full of turtles who do nothing but parry attacks and a bunch of people who one use unlock zones.

So the following things has to be done AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:

1. lower the rewards for parry... no more free GB
2. Autolock on the enemy in Duel

I cant understand why you shoundt get Autolocked to your Enemy in a Duel? I mean there is absolut no sense in "running away" from your enemy... the only players who use unlock are those who wanna charge stemped you to death or use the 100% save zone attack which is completly bullsh!t.

I watched the Tournamet from the Hero Series which you launched at Season 3 start and it gave me eye cancer !!!! 70% of those "Pros" where only used unlock Zones or a Centurio with his OP parry punishment.

What does your Rank in this Game represents? Who is the best at parrying attacks? Or who is the best in using 100% save attacks?

Ubisoft we need those changes NOW !!!

TSCDescon
09-01-2017, 07:13 AM
This game isn't looking too good. It'll die out. This game has potential and yet the devs just throw it out the window. Some may say its not, but it is slowly. Every patch ends up fking up the game, every new dlc hero release end up fkin the game. I've lost hope for this game and wished it was a different company who made it. :(

Tyler-Durdin
09-01-2017, 07:17 AM
The release of tournament mode is almost as bad a joke as the release of the game.
YES the game is dying.
YES it has great potential.
YES ubisoft doesn't give 2 knobs of goat turd what we think.

Charmzzz
09-01-2017, 07:57 AM
Played 2 Tournaments yesterday, first I got kicked out in the Semi-Final and won the second one. The only things I have faced so far was one guy using unlock tech (lost 3:2 in qualifier to him but won the tournament in the end). All those turtles can be cracked with a good feint game, unblockables and mixups. I did not even face alot of turtles, only one warden only attacked after a parry. But that guy lost vs me, so idk if the turtle-meta is really a gamebreaker.

The only concern I have is the unlock tech. Autolock in Duels? What if you want to unlock and run away when OOS? Alot of people do that, and imo it is legit. They should only fix the unparryable unlock moves, then I am fine with it. Oh yeah, and some balancing and fixing (give my PK the heavy soft feint gb in chains back!).

matt89connor
09-01-2017, 08:06 AM
I cant belive i realy have to ask this but... are you realy releasing a good damn 1vs1 Tournament / Ranked mode without ANY changes in the defensive Meta?

I have the feeling Ubisoft is giving a sh!t about the feedback they get from PTS... so i will say it again:

You need to change the good damn defensive Meta first before releasing a Ranked mode... is this so hard?

Now you have a Ranked mode full of turtles who do nothing but parry attacks and a bunch of people who one use unlock zones.

So the following things has to be done AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:

1. lower the rewards for parry... no more free GB
2. Autolock on the enemy in Duel

I cant understand why you shoundt get Autolocked to your Enemy in a Duel? I mean there is absolut no sense in "running away" from your enemy... the only players who use unlock are those who wanna charge stemped you to death or use the 100% save zone attack which is completly bullsh!t.

I watched the Tournamet from the Hero Series which you launched at Season 3 start and it gave me eye cancer !!!! 70% of those "Pros" where only used unlock Zones or a Centurio with his OP parry punishment.

What does your Rank in this Game represents? Who is the best at parrying attacks? Or who is the best in using 100% save attacks?

Ubisoft we need those changes NOW !!!

totaly agree with you man, they should change the meta before the rank...but keep attention there are pepole ready to troll you or say that your post is "boring" they are the cause of why the meta isn't change yet