PDA

View Full Version : So I bought a year's worth of steel a couple weeks before this sale...

Zyrusticae
09-01-2017, 03:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Y6UbqiC.jpg

...Can I have some of that steel back?

If I'd known champion status was on the docket for a sale like this, I'd never have spent all of that 65k steel on it. I mean, y'know, 65k is a lot of steel, so...

SangLong524
09-01-2017, 03:23 AM
Of course.... not!did U buy the game on Steam? If so, this is not a "surprise" surprise.
Good news is, 1 year worth of champion status is now half as cheap. U can buy another year ;)

Zyrusticae
09-01-2017, 04:28 PM
Haha, yeah, another year... with the steel I don't have...

:confused:

Stahlrusse
09-01-2017, 05:07 PM
Well, that's bad luck.:nonchalance:

SenBotsu893
09-01-2017, 10:23 PM
i dont want to sound like a ****. but why would anyone buy the champion status?

for more exp? does exp really matter that much? i think you can reach the rank 7 for the highest gear pretty fast if you just do some daily orders.

for more lootchances? every second duel you get a drop, every 4v4 round you get a drop. so no need for that.

for more scraps? i doublt it since after a while you have more scrap than you could ever spend.

for the emblem outline? nah no way.
for the champion status symbol next to the name? nah no way.

so why not use the steel on executions, emotes, effects?

Sir.Tegyr
09-01-2017, 10:59 PM
How do you think I feel, I spent 45k on 6 months the day before the sale :(

UbiJurassic
09-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Unfortunately, I don't believe we can refund the steel you used to buy the Champion Status. You can always try asking the support team (https://support.ubi.com/),

Sir.Tegyr
09-01-2017, 11:46 PM
Yeah, I sent a support ticket, fingers crossed :)

mrmistark
09-02-2017, 06:13 AM
Reach rep 7 by doing a couple daily orders.... in sorry but this is one of the most laughable comments I've ever read. I've been playing since beta almost every day, completed ever order and it takes about a week and a half of playing 2 hours daily to get 1 rep. AND I have champion status active the whole time (which is weird cause I don't recall ever buying it except at the very start of the game). How are you having so much success ranking up?

Sir.Tegyr
09-02-2017, 12:59 PM
i dont want to sound like a ****. but why would anyone buy the champion status?

for more exp? does exp really matter that much? i think you can reach the rank 7 for the highest gear pretty fast if you just do some daily orders.

for more lootchances? every second duel you get a drop, every 4v4 round you get a drop. so no need for that.

Purely for levelling up. Might not be needed if you only play as 1 hero but when you like multiple heroes it is a nice boost. And no, Rank 7 is not that easily obtainable, unless of course you've got 15 hours a day to play.

Also, every 4v4 round does not drop loot, I had many that did not.

Emil77Emil
09-02-2017, 01:46 PM
Me too. I bought 1 year premium(ps4) in 3 days before sale......