PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi and gladiator

Haemmerst0rm
09-01-2017, 12:38 AM
Dear ubi

can you please give a better animation to the light attacks of the shinobi and gladiator. I dont see any animation and i cant read them to see where their next light attack comes from. its is frustrating, especially in duel ranked mode, when you have to fight these. And due to your timesnap removal, their light attacks comes way faster at me then normally. Fix it please. Make it more fun to fight these instead of facing light spam due to timesnap removal and not knowing where they come from. Do they really need to have reflex guard? Wy dont you just give them a normal guard mode like the non-assassin heroes?.... Its just causing problems that way....

Lyskir
09-01-2017, 12:51 AM
lost to a light spam shinobi on semi finals

i practiced against shins and i can parry those light against bots pretty good but against players its like those lights are even faster

Haemmerst0rm
09-01-2017, 12:57 AM
Thats because of the timesnap removal. It makes the attacks inconsistent as example: pk light attack from zone is normally 400ms. But sometimes they become 200 ms....

They just need to remove the whole stupid reflex guard thing. If they give them normal guard, then you can see and predict what their next attack is instead of guessing and seeing red indicators everywhere..... THey simply have NO ANIMATION AT ALL.

Before anyone is asking: but what about the deflects? They are unique to the reflex guard?

Look at valkyrie. She has deflect and yet she has a normal guard. Ubi needs to start to realize that the reflex guard is a bad idea. Just remove it. It is a cheesy and unfun guessing mechanic to fight against.

Also: nerf the assassin dodges. They are way too fast, especially in duel mode. How fun is the next scenario?:

You see an assassin in front of u. All he does is: light attack => back dodge in the eternity => light attack => dodge....

Fun? No. It is not fun. UBi. Play against this type of an assassin and tell us: is it fun? Being unable to do something against this?....

TSCDescon
09-01-2017, 01:23 AM
I said this on a earlier thread, For Honor is not read for Rank/Tournament mode. The state of the game has way too many issues such as, connectivity issues, bugs, and balances, etc.

TheTKOShow
09-01-2017, 01:48 AM
You have to look at the toon not the indicator. If you see a right foot forward it's either too or the left side, vice versa

UbiNoty
09-01-2017, 01:51 AM
Timesnap removal shouldn't be causing the inconsistencies, and hopefully once we release our in-depth explanation of Timesnap it will be more clear.
Now, it's possible that timesnap removal made it feel harder to react to light attacks on console since timesnap removal should have made everything more reactive - but we're trying to find ways to address the console input-perception-reaction time issue, so hopefully once we can do that it will help. I'll bring up the problems, especially in the context of ranked.

Anilman92
09-01-2017, 03:03 AM
I hope you do something fast

Sometime i play zerker
I do the beyblade thing i hit warden he blocks and he dies from chip damage maybe or he didnt blocked on his screen but on my side he blocked

Or there is a bug where rage mode can kill with chip damage...