PDA

View Full Version : A quite big problem/bug/whatever with the new duel tournament

Poloz27
08-31-2017, 09:03 PM
I was happily playing the new duel tournament today, having fun like always, when, after 6 tournaments, i was finally on the semi finals (i know im not the best, but im quite happy with how far i got). I was winning 1-0 against my opponent, the second round started and i left him with about half or a third of his health left, while i had almost the enirety of mine, and then, i donīt know if because of connection issues or rage quit, my opponent is replaced by a bot. The game said i won the round and went straight into the third round, like in any normal duel match, but halfway through the fight a sign popped up that mentioned something about the match being invalidated, i canīt remember exactly what it said, and after that it kicked me back to the lobby, where i was informed i had lost the semi finals.
has anybody else had this problem? i know that it also happened to a friend of mine, but it was a qualifier match, oh and ubi i want answers.

Btw sorry if my english ainīt good, and good luck to you all in your matches

FredEx919
08-31-2017, 09:54 PM
Thanks for reporting this. We'll be making a list of all the issues found and report them back to the dev team. We've also posted some of our current known issues here (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1573-Known-Issues) as well.

tigerisfat
09-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Same thing has happened to me multiple times while playing tournaments, i'm either bumped into the next round because of some network glitch. or ill be winning a match in the semi finals and get kicked saying a lost the match. very very frustrating. especially when you know you're going to win the match and possibly even the tournament. another thing i dont like is how you cant spectate matches while youre sitting waiting for the next match. it would be a cool feature i think. maybe not the most fair but still nice. id also like to add, the fact that the tournament mode has also frozen a few times forcing me to have to abandon, which drops my rank by 50% or more, that was also extremely frustrating. CANT WAIT FOR THE DEDICATED SERVERS, HOPE THEY ARE A LIE. i would like to see them in action very very very soon. peer to peer is ****.

UbiNoty
09-07-2017, 01:00 AM
The team is aware of requests for spectator mode and I'm sure we'd like to make that possible if we can.

As for tournament issues, we're still in beta as we'd like to iron out as many problems as we can. So next time if you run into anything, report (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) to us! That way we can get it fixed, or at least look for ways to make things better.