PDA

View Full Version : Duel tournament mode problem

DAmisguidedMONK
08-31-2017, 07:02 PM
Hello i've just won the tournament and it said i won a skull ornament and i dont have it!! I don't really like ornaments but still it's my trophy!!

Edit: sorry i feel stupid now, i realized its a random character award, i thought i get it on the one im using, dang!!

Felheric
08-31-2017, 09:23 PM
its pretty annoying that you will get reward for character that you might not even play

UbiNoty
08-31-2017, 11:18 PM
It's random, but we have previously passed along to the team suggestions for hero-relevant rewards. And this is still just beta, so it could still happen!

PeanutBlock
08-31-2017, 11:20 PM
Kind of ridiculous to add Random rewards to a game the actively discourages people from playing multiple characters.

Moondyne_MC
08-31-2017, 11:23 PM
Kind of ridiculous to add Random rewards to a game the actively discourages people from playing multiple characters.

I was just thinking that, lol.

CandleInTheDark
08-31-2017, 11:59 PM
I think it is something that needs looking at because say someone goes through ten duels before they win one,to get a reward they will never use is kind of sucky. What I would lke to see is to have the probability weighted by how many rep levels you have in a character. So in my case I have seven reps in one character, six in three, five in one and two in two. So my rep 7would have a 7/34 chance,my rep 6's each a 6/34 and so on.

No idea how easy or difficult this would be to code mind you.

bmason1000
09-01-2017, 12:06 AM
Yep. Got a paint pattern for a hero i don't even have unlocked.

UbiNoty
09-01-2017, 12:33 AM
Yep. Got a paint pattern for a hero i don't even have unlocked.

Yeah, sorry about that. I'll definitely be bringing this kind of thing up for talks.

TSCDescon
09-01-2017, 01:18 AM
Tournament mode isn't ready for the state of the game yet. Many players have issues with connectivity and so on. If you're one of those who doesn't have problems, hey good for you. Yet, instead of fixing the important issues, they implemented a tournament mode for duels. Beta or not, its not a way to draw new players. I don't begin to even bother with rank/tournament mode because 1) Either I get disconnected or 2) The other player gets disconnected, and so on.

Edit: Not only do I get frustrated, the other player will too.

bmason1000
09-01-2017, 01:21 AM
Rewarded another pattern for a hero i don't have unlocked...but to be fair, I've only unlocked all the vikings soooo thats on me i guess haha

TSCDescon
09-01-2017, 01:28 AM
Rewarded another pattern for a hero i don't have unlocked...but to be fair, I've only unlocked all the vikings soooo thats on me i guess haha

I play only warden/lawbring and shugoki/orochi. :P

bmason1000
09-01-2017, 01:34 AM
I play only warden/lawbring and shugoki/orochi. :P
I've only ever actually played one...but i unlocked all the vikings thinking "maybe one day..." That day hasn't come yet.