PDA

View Full Version : Just Dance Unlimited Purchase Problem :(

xwolfy01x
08-31-2017, 05:37 PM
Hi, sorry to disturb. Yesterday August 31, 2017, I bought a just dance unlimited 12 months pass. I received my transaction receipt in my gmail and under wallet purchase history indicates that I have proof that I've purchased the game. However, when I accessed Just Dance 2017's Just Dance Unlimited button, selecting subscription, I was shocked to see that it is displayed "Content not available at the moment" judging from the fact that 2 days ago I was able to assess those subscriptions. I also tried selecting the redeem button, alas, it only showed a redeem your 12 digit code. Lastly, when I checked services under my profile, I saw I purchased just dance 2016 unlimited, surprisingly I know that I purchased just dance 2017 yesterday. Please help me assess my current situation! Thank you!

Black_Widow9
09-04-2017, 02:46 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Unlimited! Please get in touch with our Support Team (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can resolve this for you.

Also, I removed your other thread so your personal information wasn't out in the open. ;)

Thanks!

xwolfy01x
09-04-2017, 08:41 AM
I posted this case too in the ubisoft support team lasst friday sept 1,2017 ticket 05123482