PDA

View Full Version : Warlord charge doesn't work?

XJadeDragoonX
08-31-2017, 04:03 PM
I try and use my running charge with the warlord and even if the person isn't moving, you just do the running animation into them and nothing happens

UbiNoty
09-01-2017, 12:06 AM
Does it happen every time you try to use it? Can you capture a quick clip for us so we can take a look?

Lyskir
09-01-2017, 12:09 AM
yeah it happens pretty often but he is one of the best heroes ingame so does he need a raider tracking charge?

Haemmerst0rm
09-01-2017, 12:17 AM
As a warlord main since the alpha i can confirm. You have for some reason nerfed warlord charge to what it was like the raider stampede charge in the first few months.... The ennemy doesnt move and yet i run past..... How fair.

TheNinefingers
09-01-2017, 02:41 AM
Yeah I've been warlord main since the start, and can also confirm right now it's broken as hell.

I think I've landed it 4-5 times in the last 2 weeks. Most of the time it somehow goes around everybody, finding it's own path and gently pushing people out of the way, and giving everybody a free gb on me. It's completely unusable ATM.

UbiNoty
09-01-2017, 03:03 AM
Yeah I've been warlord main since the start, and can also confirm right now it's broken as hell.

I think I've landed it 4-5 times in the last 2 weeks. Most of the time it somehow goes around everybody, finding it's own path and gently pushing people out of the way, and giving everybody a free gb on me. It's completely unusable ATM.

Ah, thanks for the info! If you guys can send in reports to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) - and I'll bring it up from my end as well.

Anilman92
09-01-2017, 03:33 AM
Nerf raider tracking
Buff warlord tracking

Raider can do 360 tracking

He passes me on my screen and he gets me xD

He is lik f... no and turns around you and finaly gets you

Also jumping down from the bridge and your prey runs fast you track him

I record it on xbox its a flying warden xD

All these crazy things happend since patch
The tracking overall is crazy so many attacks are tracking 180 to 360

Jab_Jab_Wins
09-01-2017, 12:47 PM
I can confirm this, the tracking of the warlord's charge is just broken, not viable to use atm

BLOOD-E-BARON
09-03-2017, 12:45 PM
Yep its pretty craptacular using that move now, I'll dig through some of my footage and see if I've got the move not functioning as intended