PDA

View Full Version : Funny moments on xbox with the highlander

seaners95
08-31-2017, 08:52 AM
So, every week me and my buddies have a night where we all drink and play games, we simply call it drunk gaming night. And this last week we did a custom match with just us playing our mains and secondary heroes. Half way through the match I'm playing against my buddy who chose his mighty shugo, I'm using my highlander, and right as we're down to our last bar of health we both go for it and kill each other at the same exact time.

As majestic as it was, I can't help but wonder how this happened. I had used a heavy attack, so did he, and both the Highlander and the shugo have hyper armor on heavy attack. There was no gear score, no revenge nothing, but somehow we managed to hit each other at the same exact time with the same amount of damage effectively killing one another simultaneously.

Does anybody have an explanation for this?

Alustar.
08-31-2017, 11:25 AM
I've had this happen with a friends lawbringer and me playing Conquerer. It's just a simple double KO. You happen to hit each other at the same time. With the hyperarmor on it probably enabled you both to keep from flinching, making sure that both hits connected.

UbiNoty
09-01-2017, 12:21 AM
So, every week me and my buddies have a night where we all drink and play games, we simply call it drunk gaming night. And this last week we did a custom match with just us playing our mains and secondary heroes. Half way through the match I'm playing against my buddy who chose his mighty shugo, I'm using my highlander, and right as we're down to our last bar of health we both go for it and kill each other at the same exact time.

As majestic as it was, I can't help but wonder how this happened. I had used a heavy attack, so did he, and both the Highlander and the shugo have hyper armor on heavy attack. There was no gear score, no revenge nothing, but somehow we managed to hit each other at the same exact time with the same amount of damage effectively killing one another simultaneously.

Does anybody have an explanation for this?

Did you both have to take a shot after this happened? ;p Sounds like a good time though!
Always make sure you drink responsible! And legally! And drive safe! (all that good safety tips stuff)