PDA

View Full Version : Replace Blissful Rest with Second wind - Nobushi

ChampionRuby50g
08-31-2017, 08:16 AM
Blissful rest is far too strong in the current state of the game. A while back a lot of healing feats got nerfed, including Second Wind, Body Count and Regenerate, but too my knowledge Blissful rest remained untouched. IMO, it's incredibly unbalanced that I have to fight the same person but with double health. When I have a Nobushi at 1 bar of health, and she creates space by double rolling back and popping BR before I have time to close the distance, she is now guaranteed 100% health, no matter how many attacks she eats before it hits 100%. Now she comes back, and I fight again, hitting her then watching the damaged health go up again. This shouldn't happen. A way to balance this would be make it so when attacked the Nobushis health stops refilling at that bar, not too 100%. Otherwise replace it with Second Wind.

Personally I think Nobushi is OP In 4v4 on console, and I know people agree with me. Apparently on PC she's easy, but PC are the minority and changes made to the game affect console more than PC. So please devs, listen to Console players when it comes to balance, because we always hear the game is dead on PC.

kweassa1
08-31-2017, 09:12 AM
Why don't you tell us what you main in 4v4 with which feat skills, and I bet I can come up with how someone else may view those as "unfair."

If you want a fair fight, go do duels.

ChampionRuby50g
08-31-2017, 09:22 AM
Why don't you tell us what you main in 4v4 with which feat skills, and I bet I can come up with how someone else may view those as "unfair."

Started maiming Warden, with Body count, Fiat Lux I think it's called, but the Stun grenade 2nd, Second Wind as 3rd, and either Morale Booster or Stalwart Banner.

Why are you mentioning duels? It's got nothing to do with this post. This is about a certain feat and it's impact compared to other healing feats, and asking for a change.

Herbstlicht
08-31-2017, 10:11 AM
Its special to Nobushi only. It is strong, but far from a game changer. I worry about ae damage feets still, I would love swifter activation for lower tier feats, but really, Nobushi heal seems fine to me.

Moondyne_MC
08-31-2017, 10:14 AM
As a Nobu main, I'd be fine with Blissful Rest stopping once at full health, or maybe just having fewer total ticks.

SenBotsu893
08-31-2017, 10:19 AM
wouldnt change much.
second wint has a verz potent heal and therefor a verz long cooldown.
but second wind you can use more frequently

ChampionRuby50g
09-01-2017, 12:17 AM
It also turns Nobushi into an immortal god. A fire God to be exact. Watched as the last alive player on my team, a Raider, throw a Fire Flask at these two Nobushis, both activated Blissful rest and just charged into the fire flask, immortal until they killed the Raider. The sight of both of them on fire, screeching and attacking this raider was comical and terrifying. I don't think it's right that a 3rd feat allows a Nobushi to survive constant, high damage, while standing in fire getting smacked in the face by a giant axe.

UbiNoty
09-01-2017, 12:23 AM
I can make a note to have Blissful Rest looked at.

PeanutBlock
09-01-2017, 12:34 AM
It's ridiculous that it give her a full heal for a Tier 3 feat.

Compare this to Warlords Auto Revive which was nerfed by 50% and is a Tier 4 feat and Second Wind which is also a Tier 3 feat.

ChampionRuby50g
09-02-2017, 01:34 AM

When your'e still waiting to find out how my feats are "unfair" :confused: