PDA

View Full Version : I'm loving the new changes that were promised but never came.

OnyxCoffee
08-30-2017, 11:05 PM
That new cent nerf was really helpful today when we were told he was getting but didn't and he proceeded to unlock zone, which I LITERALLY COULD NOT PARRY unless it was the very first hit. mmmmmmmm. wonderful. Oh but kenseis unlock that doesn't hit you in the slightest like everyone else since he doesn't have an unblockable unparryaable charge/kick?? nah nah nah, thats too good. gotta nerf it.

Oh! I almost forgot about the defensive changes that never came. It's almost like, EVERYONE STILL GETS GB OFF PARRY LOL. At this point it's pretty comical. what exactly changed from s2 and s3

Don't get me wrong. I like the new cosmetics. But having a shiner sword on kensei vs a shinier warden doesn't make the mechanics like a 50/50 easier to deal with. Also, what happened to the whole "Lawbringer doesn't get his top unblockable off of top lights anymore?" because I sure as hell got hit with the multiple times.

TL;DR. why have you not integrated changes that not only the community has been asking for but also that the team said would be, and the first round is already over. To top it all off, you want to make a ranked mode when there are literal NO SKILL 50/50 guessing games that we need to play. Like, please take a look at that when it comes out. I guarantee that for some weird reason, Warden and LB will be very high up in win percentage on the leaderboard,

PrimaGoosa
08-30-2017, 11:11 PM
Are you sure they said they would be in by now? When were they promised by? Do you have links to comments?

CandleInTheDark
08-30-2017, 11:12 PM
That new cent nerf was really helpful today when we were told he was getting but didn't and he proceeded to unlock zone, which I LITERALLY COULD NOT PARRY unless it was the very first hit. mmmmmmmm. wonderful.

You mean the one due thursday,correct? (It's wednesday today,unless you are in the east, in Montreal it is still wednesday if so)

Oh! I almost forgot about the defensive changes that never came. It's almost like, EVERYONE STILL GETS GB OFF PARRY LOL. At this point it's pretty comical. what exactly changed from s2 and s3

They did put through some of the changes, they said flat out that the PTS stuff was not going live in one fell swoop. Parry changes would have been nice to have, yes, but it is also one of those things they got conflicting feedback on so other than that they were not putting everything through at once anyway they still need to do some testing to find a solution that is going to please as many people as they can without breaking the game.

UbiNoty
08-31-2017, 12:36 AM
That new cent nerf was really helpful today when we were told he was getting but didn't and he proceeded to unlock zone, which I LITERALLY COULD NOT PARRY unless it was the very first hit. mmmmmmmm. wonderful. Oh but kenseis unlock that doesn't hit you in the slightest like everyone else since he doesn't have an unblockable unparryaable charge/kick?? nah nah nah, thats too good. gotta nerf it.

Don't get me wrong. I like the new cosmetics. But having a shiner sword on kensei vs a shinier warden doesn't make the mechanics like a 50/50 easier to deal with. Also, what happened to the whole "Lawbringer doesn't get his top unblockable off of top lights anymore?" because I sure as hell got hit with the multiple times.

TL;DR. why have you not integrated changes that not only the community has been asking for but also that the team said would be, and the first round is already over. To top it all off, you want to make a ranked mode when there are literal NO SKILL 50/50 guessing games that we need to play. Like, please take a look at that when it comes out. I guarantee that for some weird reason, Warden and LB will be very high up in win percentage on the leaderboard,

If you're referring to the change to Centurion's charged heavy and heavy attacks stamina cost, then that is coming tomorrow during the live update. The same goes for the Kensei fixes.

And we've said that the parry changes still aren't where we want them to be, so we're doing some more testing before releasing a final update.

Many of the community requests for changes are things we are actively working on to integrate, but change doesn't happen just because we will it to. Change requires work and effort, and more work after that - and most of all, change like this takes time. So we ask you to please be a bit more understanding and patient with us, and you'll see the changes for the better coming.