PDA

View Full Version : we are tired this meta: UBi in september is the right mounth and COMUNITY pls help

matt89connor
08-30-2017, 07:29 PM
the new players have start when the "old" know the parry, and the worst, win with this just wait and boom, 3 parries and the adversary is gone. It's 6 mounths than we talk about that, so....
UBI STOP with heroes balance and change this PARRY with a nerf of the PUNISH, so after you can balance the heroes, if YOU don't change in this mounth, YOU'll lose the few new players and many DAY-1 players and the season 3 will be a disaster: many YOUTUBBERS speak about the TOXIC comunity, but WE are not TOXIC,WE can help this GAME if we unite as 1, so pls HELP ME to convince UBI to ELEMINATE the TURTLE CANCER of this game .

Antonioj26
08-30-2017, 07:33 PM
the new players have start when the "old" know the parry, and the worst, win with this just wait and boom, 3 parries and the adversary is gone. It's 6 mounths than we talk about that, so....
UBI STOP with heroes balance and change this PARRY with a nerf of the PUNISH, so after you can balance the heroes, if YOU don't change in this mounth, YOU'll lose the few new players and many DAY-1 players and the season 3 will be a disaster: many YOUTUBBERS speak about the TOXIC comunity, but WE are not TOXIC,WE can help this GAME if we unite as 1, so pls HELP ME to convince UBI to ELEMINATE the TURTLE CANCER of this game .

Y'know you don't have to make the same post everyday. We get it and they get it, it's not going to make it come any faster.

CandleInTheDark
08-30-2017, 07:36 PM
Y'know you don't have to make the same post everyday. We get it and they get it, it's not going to make it come any faster.

Same post every day? If only. This is the third thread in the last ten hours.It is getting old, monotonous and boring.

matt89connor
08-30-2017, 07:37 PM

the last post before this anyone has write nothing, so, i try to do another post , i want help, but for help i need to insist in that: because i think is most important than the heroes changes , balance etcc....

matt89connor
08-30-2017, 07:40 PM
Same post every day? If only. This is the third thread in the last ten hours.It is getting old, monotonous and boring.

hahaha, there are pepole who speak of matchmakning cent every 2 hours and you speak than my post is BOring?...man pls return to post devstreaming and stop.

Antonioj26
08-30-2017, 08:01 PM

Damn candle, you really struck a nerve. LOL

hahaha, there are pepole who speak of matchmakning cent every 2 hours and you speak than my post is BOring?...man pls return to post devstreaming and stop.

CandleInTheDark
08-30-2017, 09:06 PM
Damn candle, you really struck a nerve. LOL

Apparently so. My nephew is also struggling with the concept of patience but then he is four.

If we want to go the this person only posts one kind of post generalisation route, I have started four threads for that purpose in the last four weeks. Want to go over the same period with parry and defensive meta threads you have posted?

Three(!) today
One yesterday
One two days ago
One four days ago
One five days ago
Two labelled one week ago
One labelled two weeks ago
Two labelled three weeks ago
Nine labelled four weeks ago and you got two of them locked for posting them in the same period of time along with another as the three today

So four Warrior Den streamcasts against twenty one threads pestering over defensive meta changes.

And to answer the question you have asked in the three threads today, I'll leave this from UbiNoty in one of the threads she locked.

---
Yes, our goal is to have the PT changes out as soon as we feasibly can. But we need time to evaluate feedback and make proper changes based on it, as well as work out some of the bugs. It should be in S3.

(please don't make multiple threads on the same topic - closing thread)
---

Antonioj26
08-30-2017, 09:14 PM
Apparently so. My nephew is also struggling with the concept of patience but then he is four.

If we want to go the this person only posts one kind of post generalisation route, I have started four threads for that purpose in the last four weeks. Want to go over the same period with parry and defensive meta threads you have posted?

Three(!) today
One yesterday
One two days ago
One four days ago
One five days ago
Nine labelled four weeks ago and you got two of them locked for posting them in the same period of time along with another as the three today

So four Warrior Den streamcasts against nineteen threads pestering over defensive meta changes.

And to answer the question you have asked in the three threads today, I'll leave this from UbiNoty in one of the threads she locked.

---
Yes, our goal is to have the PT changes out as soon as we feasibly can. But we need time to evaluate feedback and make proper changes based on it, as well as work out some of the bugs. It should be in S3.

---

Hahahhahahhahahahaha

Sneaky-Patches
08-30-2017, 10:03 PM
I agree!!! ENOUGH is ENOUGH! I WANT changes, and I WANT it today!! Lettuce unite as one, and take our change YOOBISOFT!!! We are the peoples and we demand justus!! We know you have been holding onto The WoRKinG version of the game and KEEP this from us, The PeOPLE? Staph with hero balance ok? We MUST Eliminate the TURTLES With CANCER! GIVE to Us your cancerous Turtles in one easy-single step. The people have SPOKEN! You have only 1 hour.... THEN we come for the turtles one way, or then also in on other way... Meatus at the eyebrows of GIaNt green lady from the move "day after tomorrow" starring jake gillenhaul with what we want... Oar else...

We.the.North
08-30-2017, 10:19 PM
I agree!!! ENOUGH is ENOUGH! I WANT changes, and I WANT it today!! Lettuce unite as one, and take our change YOOBISOFT!!! We are the peoples and we demand justus!! We know you have been holding onto The WoRKinG version of the game and KEEP this from us, The PeOPLE? Staph with hero balance ok? We MUST Eliminate the TURTLES With CANCER! GIVE to Us your cancerous Turtles in one easy-single step. The people have SPOKEN! You have only 1 hour.... THEN we come for the turtles one way, or then also in on other way... Meatus at the eyebrows of GIaNt green lady from the move "day after tomorrow" starring jake gillenhaul with what we want... Oar else...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKvvOFIHs4k

We better have a balance patch before the 5th of November, or else. :)

matt89connor
08-30-2017, 10:27 PM

finally 1 who understand!!!! so Antonio and mr candelin.....are you say than i'm BORING and i don't have to repeat the thread like the others do for other problems? hahahaha

matt89connor
08-30-2017, 10:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKvvOFIHs4k

We better have a balance patch before the 5th of November, or else. :)

the problem is that, 5 november is too late,, many, repeat, many start leave the game cause of meta, i try to help but there are some people that not understand and for this,i was crucify by this guys

We.the.North
08-30-2017, 10:33 PM
the problem is that, 5 november is too late

It's actually a fair assessment. They first need to talk about it on Warrior's Den, then they need to put the changes on the PTR, then they need to make it go live. It gives them 5 weeks to do that.

matt89connor
08-30-2017, 10:34 PM

Three(!) today
One yesterday
One two days ago
One four days ago
One five days ago

So four Warrior Den streamcasts against twenty one threads pestering over defensive meta changes.

---

---

stalker

AnEnticingSquid
08-30-2017, 10:39 PM

Sounds like your getting past the noob spam friendly portion of the game and getting into the "I actually have to try" part. And it sounds like your really butthurt about it. If you are constantly getting parried again and again, maybe it's not the game or the "Toxic Community" but YOU who needs to change? And I can promise you this, you will change a lot faster than the game will! And you say you just started playing, I have been playing since launch and I still rarely run into turtles who never attack. Sure people play defensively but 95% of the people i have played against have thrown out unsafe attacks, So either your already much better than I am (and are paired with the elite of the game) or you are not running in to as many turtles as you would lead us to believe... ;)

matt89connor
08-30-2017, 10:45 PM
Sounds like your getting past the noob spam friendly portion of the game and getting into the "I actually have to try" part. And it sounds like your really butthurt about it. If you are constantly getting parried again and again, maybe it's not the game or the "Toxic Community" but YOU who needs to change? And I can promise you this, you will change a lot faster than the game will! And you say you just started playing, I have been playing since launch and I still rarely run into turtles who never attack. Sure people play defensively but 95% of the people i have played against have thrown out unsafe attacks, So either your already much better than I am (and are paired with the elite of the game) or you are not running in to as many turtles as you would lead us to believe... ;)

man, i'm not new, and i'm not cry for parry tutrles, i just want the dev understand that there are many players who lost their patience, new and day1, maybe you are good to won with turtles but the news is that: without a parry is very hard( nearlyy impossible with strong players) to win, and the turtles aren't just wait an attack they do only safe attacks not easy punishble, this isn't not what the game was to be.

matt89connor
08-30-2017, 10:46 PM
It's actually a fair assessment. They first need to talk about it on Warrior's Den, then they need to put the changes on the PTR, then they need to make it go live. It gives them 5 weeks to do that.

they had 6 mounths to talk about that, but they don't listen us ...and now they want another 3 mounths ? ridicolus...and no professional

UbiNoty
08-30-2017, 10:57 PM
We've stated quite a few times that further parry changes likely won't be seen in live until we've had another round of testing in the next upcoming PT.
We know you are all waiting for the parry changes to come, and we want to do our best to deliver the best solution to the problem at hand, and not a haphazard or rushed answer.
We're very thankful for your understanding and ask you for your patience for just a little while longer.

Now I'm going to close this thread as I see you've posted multiply on this issue and can be considered spamming (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules?p=10142073&viewfull=1#post10142073) as per the forum rules. In the future, I ask you to refrain from doing so, and instead message either me or any of the other CRs or CMs to ask us to directly address your concerns.