PDA

View Full Version : Double XP Weekend Superb

Kelson27
08-30-2017, 07:51 AM
The event was simply fantastic, finally felt like I wasn't grinding my life away in a modern title for once, AND I played a couple different characters.

Loved it, should be a regular occurence! If not a full time feature ;)

Claudius_Katt
08-30-2017, 10:15 AM
It really was superb,
I had a blast, tried some new characters such as Raider who I thoroughly enjoyed, got my Gladiator to Rep 5 and got to play with dozens of new people as well,
Havent played the game as much as that in ages,
Kudos to the devs and the team for the awesome fun weekend,
Hope to see it again soon!

DrinkinMehStella
08-30-2017, 01:53 PM
+1 I agree, I didn't have to play all day just to rep up my main, I could play for a couple of hours at a time and rank up much quicker than if I played all day. Need to have a season double XP every time a new season starts so I think were owed 2 more double xp weekends ;), if the orders were restarted every 24hrs in that period then it would be even better.

Herbstlicht
08-30-2017, 02:01 PM
Event was some real fun, agreed. Pretty diverse matches with varied teams too. Was some of the best time I had in Dominion since S1. But was very lucky with hardly any Cents in the enemy teams.

FredEx919
08-30-2017, 03:16 PM
Hey everyone, glad you all enjoyed double XP. We'll definitely be planning more events like this in the future!

AnEnticingSquid
08-30-2017, 03:24 PM
I just hope that in the future, they vet the orders a little better... we had a heavy specific order 3 days in a row during that weekend... And a samurai specific one as well. If they do a double xp weekend, all the orders should be neutral so we can use them for every class.

FredEx919
08-30-2017, 03:31 PM
I just hope that in the future, they vet the orders a little better... we had a heavy specific order 3 days in a row during that weekend... And a samurai specific one as well. If they do a double xp weekend, all the orders should be neutral so we can use them for every class.

Good point. I'll make that suggestion to the team so we can get the best orders for everyone during the next event.

CandleInTheDark
08-30-2017, 07:20 PM
I made up six rep points in the space of that weekend. I really don't want to spend 24 hours out of 48 playing again but it was useful for me, I have a target of getting characters that fill a range of 4v4 roles into legendary armour before I will let myself touch another character and before the weekend I didn't think I would be trying gladiator this side of season 4, much less in probably a month at the rate I generally go.

RealJayDee1984
08-30-2017, 07:29 PM
My only complaint (aside from the wonky start and some badly timed orders) would be that the event wasn't set for the coming weekend, when I won't have to work and the girlfriend's out of town. But, urm, I guess I can't really blame Ubisoft for that one. :rolleyes:

Anyways, that event was a blast. I felt like I made some real progress, despite actually having spent relatively little time on the game that weekend. More of that, pretty please?! ;)