PDA

View Full Version : The Stick of Truth dlc code region locked ?

Thrashhead86
08-30-2017, 03:20 AM
I was thinking of pre-ordering TFBW from Amazon co.uk as you get a pretty cool looking steel case with it, however I'm living in Ireland and an concerned that I would be unable to redeem the code for TSOT given that it is coming from the UK . Does anybody know if the code will work on the PSN store in Ireland or have experience with a similar situation regarding dlc codes ? Appreciate the help.

UbiVertigo
08-30-2017, 08:23 PM
Hey Thrashhead86 -- At this time, I can't guarantee that the UK code for Stick of Truth won't work in Ireland on the PS4, but it very likely won't. I would advise that you contact Sony regarding the issue. They should be able to tell you for sure, one way or the other.

xcelr8r72
11-13-2017, 05:23 AM
I am on my second physical copy of the game and for both Stick of Truth Steam codes (and The Fractured but Whole) I get the invalid code message. Is it region locked between the US and Canada? I think that Amazon sold me Canadian copies as the covers are in English and French.

xcelr8r72
11-19-2017, 04:55 AM
So if anyone else is having this problem I will explain it. It would have been nice, since this is a known issue, if I could have found it in the forums or the distributors were notified and they in turn notified customers.
The instructions provided with the DLC code clearly stated to redeem it on Steam. I put in a ticket and was informed that this was a mistake; that it is a Uplay code. I redeemed TSOT on Uplay with no problem.