PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Buffs?

Fapisaurisrex
08-29-2017, 10:50 PM
So, Just Finished Testing This, Gladiators Heavys, Yeah Faster Than Kenseis Lights.

Also In Time For Gladiator To Feint A Heavy, And Then Do An Actual Heavy, Kensei Can't Throw Out A Light

Let's Not Talk About Shugoki Or Nobushi

Avirex_Idyll
08-29-2017, 11:22 PM
What about Nobushi? I main her and while she is not perfect, she is far from needing a buff at the moment.

That_guy44
08-29-2017, 11:40 PM
I still believe Kensei and shugoki are the worst characters in the game.

Helnekromancer
08-30-2017, 12:05 AM
I main Nobushi, but I've played with the majority of Samurais, Kensei Rep 7, Shugoki Rep 5, Orochi Rep 1, Nobushi Rep 30 and Shinobi Rep 6.

I think Nobushi i fine she just needs more stamina so she can fully punish, Kensei has to rely heavily on feints to beat an opponent, Shugoki needs more moves, he fights at such a slow pace he's quickly gets ganked, Orochi only has 3 moves, top lights, gb top heavy and zone attack, with the occasional storm rush. And Shinobi is a sharp paper bag.

In the right hands these characters are deadly, but you have to try so hard to kill people when you can just switch to a Viking or Knight and do the same thing but more efficiently and less stressful.

UbiJurassic
08-30-2017, 01:15 AM
We definitely have some character balance changes in the works and we'll be looking to talk about those soon.

Fapisaurisrex
08-30-2017, 04:59 AM
I main Nobushi, but I've played with the majority of Samurais, Kensei Rep 7, Shugoki Rep 5, Orochi Rep 1, Nobushi Rep 30 and Shinobi Rep 6.

I think Nobushi i fine she just needs more stamina so she can fully punish, Kensei has to rely heavily on feints to beat an opponent, Shugoki needs more moves, he fights at such a slow pace he's quickly gets ganked, Orochi only has 3 moves, top lights, gb top heavy and zone attack, with the occasional storm rush. And Shinobi is a sharp paper bag.

In the right hands these characters are deadly, but you have to try so hard to kill people when you can just switch to a Viking or Knight and do the same thing but more efficiently and less stressful.

Honestly, Putting Some Thought Into It Now I Agree, Nobushi Does Have A Good Moveset, And Good Attack Damage And Multiple Options For How To Engage Her Opponent, Though I Wish Her Dodge Was Faster,

What You Said About The Characters Being Deadly In The Right Hands, But Also Talking Much More Effort To Play When You Could Switch To A More Advantegeous Character, Is Definately True, And I Hope Whatever Changes Are Made Make The Characters Like Kensei And Shugoki More Useable.

Fapisaurisrex
08-30-2017, 05:04 AM
We definitely have some character balance changes in the works and we'll be looking to talk about those soon.

I'm Glad, Because I Really Enjoy This Game And Really Want To See It Suceed, I Know A lot Of Hard Work Went Into It, And That Its So Unique , You Guys Are Kindof Blazeing A New Trail Here

I Really Want The Game To Be Like Rainbow Six : Seige, In The Sence That

It Had A Bunch Of Issues At First, Then Shot Forward With Tons Of Momentum And Gained Over 2 Million Players Per Day

And I Think A lot Of This Community, Salty As We May Be, Can Agree With That Sentiment.