PDA

View Full Version : Highlander missing Sword model

BearKaji
08-29-2017, 10:17 PM
hey

in the showcase video when the highlander wasnt released yet they showcased all the claymore models.
i saw this sick looking bear themed sword but even though my highlander is almost rep 10 i havent seen a single piece

i'll post the vid here the mark in the vid for the sword is 4:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moMFrx-20Gc

if anyone found this please pls post your find and rarity cause i only get legendary gear.

Tundra 793
08-29-2017, 10:26 PM
bear themed

Alright, name checks out.

I power grinded my Highlander to Rep 7 during the double XP event, and then promptly spent an absolutely braindead amount of Steel on scavenger creates partly to get the Otherworld set.

And you might be onto something here, I cannot recall seeing a single piece of that bear set. I also didn't see anything of the octopus set, and possibly a lot more of these. I was under the impression that the Otherworld set was one of the rarest sets, and I got several repeats of those, yet not a single one of some of those sets.

BearKaji
08-29-2017, 10:33 PM
yes i have had multiple duplicates of every single rare weapon but none of the other skins.
not the octopus nor the green one nor the one with the wolves.

it seems like these models are missing

Tundra 793
08-29-2017, 10:37 PM
If by the green one, you mean the first one they show I can confirm that's in the game at least, got the whole set.

BearKaji
08-29-2017, 10:43 PM
no actually the one that is shown before the bear one like i said i'm rep 10 and i havent seen any of these the other ones i have

Tundra 793
08-29-2017, 11:41 PM
Well, it is entirely possible we're just really unlucky with the drops. I'd also really love the whole bear set, it is kinda the Highlander's image for this season. And I just got a bear paw tattoo last month. And a stupidly expensive bear paw necklace the month before that.
Be a shame to break the theme.

It is however also entirely possible Ubisoft forgot to implement some weapons correctly, possibly messing up the correct drop rate, or just not having finished them in time.

Would really appreciate either user feedback if anyone has seen the bear themed claymore, and/or the octopus one drop. Or a Ubisoft comment.

UbiJurassic
08-30-2017, 12:51 AM
Too our knowledge, no weapon has been intentionally omitted from the game. I'll certainly send a query over to the team regarding it though.

Tundra 793
08-30-2017, 01:01 AM
Too our knowledge, no weapon has been intentionally omitted from the game. I'll certainly send a query over to the team regarding it though.

What's the usual response time for queries? I always assumed you guys worked in the same building, and if you needed answers you could just go poke Roman.

UbiJurassic
08-30-2017, 01:12 AM
What's the usual response time for queries? I always assumed you guys worked in the same building, and if you needed answers you could just go poke Roman.

Response time can vary, but I'll look give you both an update by Friday.

Tundra 793
08-30-2017, 01:16 AM
Well If that's how it's gotta be.

But if you can get answers faster we'd all appreciate it. If there's a bug with some of the drop rates, people might be wasting a lot of Steel on crates trying to get something that won't ever drop.
I got some Steel to spare, I'll try opening a few weapon crates, maybe I'll get lucky.

MrTrowse
08-30-2017, 02:08 AM
Hey guys unfortunately that weapon is not yet in the game to my knowledge its more than likely for a future season or as the developers have said they need to add certain things to the Highlander and Gladiator cosmetics hence why at the moment they only have one Legendary armor set.

If you are like me and you love to customize your Hero I would recommend this site it gives you a break down on every possible weapon or armor for you hero and what rarity it is Enjoy!

http://alfalis.de/For_Fashion/index.html

Tundra 793
08-30-2017, 04:48 AM
Mr.Trowse, just an hour earlier and you would have saved me a nice chunk of Steel.
Nonetheless, thanks for helping to clear this up.

I've gone back to the August 10th Warrior's Den, where they revealed all the new heroes weapons and armor, to see if there was a statement or indication that what we were shown wasn't all final, or that some pieces wouldn't launch with both classes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP_1Y-3rwzU

The demo starts at around 20 minutes in for the Highlander, I'd love it if anyone with an interest in this could watch a bit, to see if I'm missing anything.

To me at least, it seems like what we were shown then, was presented to us as the final versions of the weapons and armor the Highlander would launch with. But we're missing maybe 1-2 ornaments, and possibly as much as 4, but at least 2, whole claymore variants.

My conclusion right now is; We're either missing several weapons, and an ornament or two because they weren't implemented yet, for whatever reason. Or perhaps the drop rate is bugged.
Or, Ubisoft spoiled next seasons new Highlander gear, before Season 3 had even started.

UbiJurassic
09-02-2017, 12:01 AM
As promised, I'm here to update you both on your question. Unfortunately, I don't have the answers quite yet. I sent your question over to the team and it's been forwarded pretty high up the ladder. Considering how busy their day to day schedule is, I'll ping them again about it. Should I receive an conclusive answer, I will look to let you all know.

Tundra 793
09-02-2017, 12:04 AM
As promised, I'm here to update you both on your question. Unfortunately, I don't have the answers quite yet. I sent your question over to the team and it's been forwarded pretty high up the ladder. Considering how busy their day to day schedule is, I'll ping them again about it. Should I receive an conclusive answer, I will look to let you all know.

I appreciate your efforts in the matter dude.

But, in case you, or other players miss it, It seems we might be missing a lot more things than just swords; http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1738336-Missing-Highlander-amp-Gladiator-Rewards-and-Gear

#shamelessselfpromotionisn'tbumping

I have this nagging fear that I'm somehow just overlooking these things in game, surely we're not supposed to be missing so much stuff, right?

Tyrjo
09-02-2017, 09:22 AM
My HL is rep 9 and I can't say I have seen that model before.