PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Important Announcement - RPM Glitch

Ubi-Johan
08-29-2017, 01:46 PM
Agents,

We are aware of the new stacking RPM glitch. Please note that abusing this bug is seen as exploiting the game and is breaking our Code of Conduct. Thus, actions will be taken against your account if you use it.

You can read the full Code of Conduct here - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1406653-Code-of-Conduct?

/ The Division Dev Team

Metal_Spark_128
08-29-2017, 10:26 PM
What if you use this on PvE? simply to see what all the fuss is about?? also do you guys have afix for it this thurs???

a5onAPUSHexam
08-30-2017, 12:12 AM
This, in 2 years, is the only exploit that the team is going to attempt to ban for?

BS.

Nobody is going to get banned, why lie about it?

nairda2k9
08-30-2017, 09:40 AM
This, in 2 years, is the only exploit that the team is going to attempt to ban for?

BS.

Because they have screwed something up, they know they have screwed up, they don't have a fix for it and threatening to ban people is the ONLY thing they can do.

MattMcI1966
08-30-2017, 11:15 AM
I have been a day one player and have no faith left in Ubisoft following through on banning anyone.
It does not just effect rpm, gear mods can be stacked in the same way.
People who cheat or use exploits only cheat themselves.

Babou..
08-30-2017, 11:40 AM
Yeah well, Last Stand is a good as unplayable and unwinable when there are RPM glitchers in other team, great job Ubi/Massive!
When are you planning to fix this, when everybody is doing it?

KrodoPim
08-30-2017, 12:27 PM
For anyone saying this also works for gear mods yes it does, but only visual it won't increase the actually stats/dmg, it does work on skill power aswell but it only works on cooldown time.

Darkwing-x-Duck
08-30-2017, 12:44 PM

BS.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them slam the ban hammer since SkillUp, Marco, Breezy and Likebutter aren't doing it.

Cons72
08-30-2017, 03:55 PM
http://www.electronicproducts.com/uploadedImages/Analog_Mixed_Signal_ICs/Communications/Unlimited%20Power%20Gif.gif

MattMcI1966
08-30-2017, 06:02 PM
For anyone saying this also works for gear mods yes it does, but only visual it won't increase the actually stats/dmg, it does work on skill power aswell but it only works on cooldown time.

Stacks turret damage, healing, seekers and all such mods

htowng8r
08-30-2017, 07:48 PM
I've got two people on video this morning using the glitch. They are firing belt fed LMG's at 1000+ RPM and shotguns at 5-6 blasts per second.

I'll upload the vids but they are on xbox so I don't know how you can ban them.

Ms_Salami
08-30-2017, 07:52 PM
Agents,

We are aware of the new stacking RPM glitch. Please note that abusing this bug is seen as exploiting the game and is breaking our Code of Conduct. Thus, actions will be taken against your account if you use it.

You can read the full Code of Conduct here - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1406653-Code-of-Conduct?

/ The Division Dev Team

Never happened for Double stat roles, Survival, Encrypted Caches, Wall glitching, Invisibility glitch, Player names that are racist, a disease, etc... So yeah, no one believes you anymore. (Not you Johan, Massive/ Ubi).

htowng8r
08-30-2017, 08:18 PM
<removed naming & shaming videos>

htowng8r
08-30-2017, 09:50 PM
lol, I got banned on the Reddit forum for linking my video to these two cheaters. My bad on that.

I'd be amazed though if anyone on Massive's side actually does anything.

narf555
08-30-2017, 11:35 PM
Cansado de glitches y trucos en el juego
Por favor ya estamos cansados mucha gente que nos dedicamos muchas horas y llevamos muchas horas de juego (en este caso yo A_Y_F_A_Y_S que tengo 3 jugadores en el rango 99 y con muchas horas de juego ) A GLITCHES O TRUCOS que no solo consisten en solucionar de forma inmediata sino también en banear a aquellos jugadores que lo único que hacen es un mal uso del juego y destrozan este gran juego riéndose de los demás y teniendo incluso que dejar de jugar. Aquí tenéis la prueba de lo que hacen y os podéis dar cuenta de los que los han hecho porque creo que el DPS no le baja y se queda así con casi 1.000.000 de DPS.
Os dejo el enlace del glitch o truco con el fin de una vez de que toméis medidas un poco drásticas y que aprendan a jugar o bien baneandolos o bien teniéndose que crear de nuevo el personaje solo haciendo las misiones solas y borrando sus cosas.
Es una pena que un juegazo como este se heche a perder y pierda a jugadores que les gusta jugar de una forma legal pero es imposible luchar con personas que estén así de glitcheadas y se queden esperándote para matarte una y otra vez a diferentes grupos. Espero una respuesta y medidas rápidas y efectivas. En su defecto dejaremos de jugar y perderéis a aquellos jugadores que de verdad les gusta el juego y que luchan por mantenerlo
Un cordial saludo y este es el enlace de cómo se hace

Twitch.Smithzaa
08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
how can you ban someone for a glitch down to you guys!

narf555
08-31-2017, 12:10 AM
Ban forever accounts to cheaters or delete your character and pieces and start from s
Tired of glitches and tricks in the game
Please we are aireado tired many people that we dedicate many hours and we take many hours of game (in this case I A_Y_F_A_Y_S that I have 3 players in the range 99 and with many hours of game) TO GLITCHES OR TRICTS that not only consist of solving of Immediate form but also banning those players who only do is a misuse of the game and destroy this great game by laughing at others and even having to stop playing. Here you have the proof of what they do and you can give an account of those who have done them because I think the DPS does not lower it and it stays with almost 1.000.000 of DPS.
I leave the link of the glitch or trick in order to take a bit drastic measures and learn to play or banishing them or having to re-create the character only doing the missions alone and erasing their things.
It is a shame that a game like this is made to lose and lose players who like to play in a legal way but it is impossible to fight with people who are so glitcheadas and stay waiting to kill you again and again to different groups. I expect a response and quick and effective measures. In default we will stop playing and you will lose those players who really like the game and who struggle to keep it
A cordial greeting and this is the link of how it is done
EDIT: exploit vid link removed--WV--

Negative..Ramos
08-31-2017, 07:35 AM
:mad:

Negative..Ramos
08-31-2017, 07:38 AM
Ive stop playing for the first time since BETA because of this glitchers in Last Stand :mad:

Don_TGR
08-31-2017, 09:53 AM
Exploiting: Triggering and using a bug or glitch, or bypassing established game rules by to gain a significant advantage or skip progression steps otherwise necessary.
First offense: account rollback and temporary suspension
multiple offenses: permanent ban

Duration of a suspension will be decided at Ubisoft’s discretion, on a case by case basis
Actual disciplinary action may differ from the list of examples depending on the severity of the behavior and shall be decided at Ubisoft’s discretion, on a case by case basis

Bann them all Ubi, make this game better without glitchers and cheaters

Babou..
08-31-2017, 11:02 AM
Also, whoever gets a ban, short or long term, ALL his gear and weapons and mods should be taken away and replaced by all GREY gear and weapons and also his DZ rank and Last Stand and UG rank should be reset again to rank 1!

samuelp0093
08-31-2017, 12:12 PM
This could not have come at a worst time since destiny2 comes out this week.I feel like it will take the two people still workinging on this game forever to patch it out. The content for 1.8 is already playable to live stream a demo but is not releasing for months? Most everybody is working on division 2.

DeMEGA82
08-31-2017, 01:22 PM
Did you honestly just suggested that because 4 people are not using the glitch the rest of the thousands of players that might use it will be banned??? If so you need to get out more my friend, yes these people to some extent represent the community and have at times served us with good input for the game but to think Ubisoft are going to mess with their revenue over 4 people is just ridiculous.

htowng8r
08-31-2017, 02:02 PM
Did you honestly just suggested that because 4 people are not using the glitch the rest of the thousands of players that might use it will be banned??? If so you need to get out more my friend, yes these people to some extent represent the community and have at times served us with good input for the game but to think Ubisoft are going to mess with their revenue over 4 people is just ridiculous.

Wut??

Four people? Are you joking?

GeordieWP
08-31-2017, 02:19 PM
This will explain why when Im in the DZ I cant seem to hurt anyone yet they kill me in under 2 seconds.

htowng8r
08-31-2017, 02:49 PM
Also in my video the player ADMITS to doing it and saying "so what?"

Like I said, I got banned on Reddit for a "witch hunt" despite the fact that Amper posts there and can see it. But, whatever. I don't think they'll do anything.

Ms_Salami
08-31-2017, 06:04 PM
So same thing for Deadeye glitch... nothing happened. And what about those that tested it posted videos to tell Massive. Ban those too? Such a poor response.

FrankCastle.45
09-01-2017, 12:41 PM
So same thing for Deadeye glitch... nothing happened. And what about those that tested it posted videos to tell Massive. Ban those too? Such a poor response.

Doing it and posting a video on how its done so Massive can see for themselves is hardly abusing. If they then went on to rinse other players or clear incusions etc then they deserve a ban.

MiN-RebeL
09-01-2017, 05:59 PM
hi there,

I think it's necessary for you to talk about Ban's risk through the channels of the game and not through the forum or state of the game that not all players see. the glith in question is not the result of an anti-sport behavior but it is by changing parts of the weapon and it may happen involuntarily and it can be used by everyone ... maybe it would be better to communicate it properly in the game.

MesserStescher
09-02-2017, 11:22 AM
I can say for a fact, going against a team of people using the exploit sucks. But, we did win because of strategy. Cheaters have the advantage but will never overcome strategy. They just aren't good enough at the game to understand that. I can't wait for this to get fixed. It makes it extremely difficult to enjoy the game.

PANUCHARTRAIN
09-02-2017, 06:20 PM

I've seen where a lot of people have claimed this, but I do wonder.

Last night my entire group got absolutely instamelted by a team clearly using the RPM glitch. Those turrets were on steroids and something I have never experienced in over a year of playing this game. Something was definitely off about it and it really, really made me wonder if there was some way to glitch skill power. You couldn't get within 20 meters of them without melting to a crisp. Never seen anything like it.

VisualScroll781
09-02-2017, 06:26 PM
I have some clips of people using it in the DZ.Do you guys want to see?

ahaHa_haha
09-04-2017, 12:38 PM
The glitch can also be used for : electronics mode, firepower mod ! TESTED .
FIX THEM ALL PLZ!

htowng8r
09-05-2017, 06:08 AM
Another one. Melted me and two guys straight through overheal in less than a second with m4. You can also clearly hear the rpm of the gun being too high,

http://xboxclips.com/TheHtownGator/29cd3d62-ef80-4570-841f-8374912218db

KOLKARAs
09-05-2017, 08:27 PM
Hey Ubi please please make sure to have a heavey penalty for those who are abusing the game for I am not entering DZ or even Last Stand due to this issue and its killing the game spirirt. I have been an agent from day one also bought the season pass. I suggest you bann or penalize those who are weak and abusive and at the same time reward others with the DZ fundz and other DZ related rewards to make up for the time loss by not enterting DZ. Would appreciate it and it will give a boost to us who dedicate themselves to this game as I am one of those who do.

KOLKARAs
09-05-2017, 08:28 PM
Sorry for the grammar mistakes typing with an upset mood.

london_whale
09-06-2017, 12:40 AM
Perhaps someone from the dev team or whoever is responsible for fixing the glitch at the coding level should appear on SOTG to explain in layman's terms why the problem is taking so long to fix. Some players feel that Ubisoft is not treating this issue with the sense of urgency that it deserves. That's not necessarily reflective of my opinion, but like in politics, perception is often reality. Ubisoft's crisis management has definite room for improvement.

R4VEN360
09-06-2017, 09:49 AM
People on here think everyone and thing is against them and never take the blame for problems. We have people claiming hacks when they are killed by better players, then we have people claiming no one gets banned because they haven't seen it themselves, then we have people claiming the servers are laggy even though THEY have s--t internet and connect to friends located in other countries.
People think a lot of interesting things.

qp_Yusuf_qp
09-06-2017, 11:43 AM
We have videos recorded to prove . Please reply to upload videos on yuotube . List of player : 1. EDIT: names and vid link removed--WV-- All of those player in PS4 .

Noble_187
09-06-2017, 12:03 PM
The best solution >> To fix errors and gaps in the game and keep away from giving band players, because (glitch ) the glitch mistake of you and not of players
We pay money to spend a wonderful time
Not to see (hacker, aimbot,rapidfire,glitch )
We all find it

(As people should do so to reach the level of equality with hackers)

Graur0ck74-SPA
09-06-2017, 02:48 PM
hola,,
no entiendo mucho este tema de banear a quien utilice un error del juego que aumenta los DPS,,
no soy un jugador experimentado y por lo que he podido averiguar ,el error del juego lo puede tener cualquiera ,el que busca aprovecharse y el que lo hace sin darse cuenta,,
puesto que es un error reconocido del juego y parece ser que no lo arreglan no veo correcto la forma de banear cuentas de jugadores.
con esto quiero decir que si banean una cuenta ,por mucha conformidad que hayamos aceptado y puesto que es un error reconocido ,estamos en todo derecho de denunciaros legalmente,
yo personalmente todavia no he entendido como hacer ese truco y como yo imagino que mucha gente tampoco.

P.D ;cuando me entere estuve mirando el acuerdo con un amigo abogado .

HRaiser1st
09-06-2017, 02:48 PM
yeah they banned me for trying it in pve but ppl are still runing fast as sonic trhyu the game and darkzone and they still onshot others but i get banned for trying a glitch witych is theyre damn fault for not fixing it before patch release gg ubisoft gg,

Noble_187
09-06-2017, 04:43 PM
They do not think about treatment, only BANNED

mmhorda
09-06-2017, 04:44 PM
yeah they banned me for trying it in pve but ppl are still runing fast as sonic trhyu the game and darkzone and they still onshot others but i get banned for trying a glitch witych is theyre damn fault for not fixing it before patch release gg ubisoft gg,

Exactly.
Same thing happened to me. tried. got banned.
Frankly speaking don't understand under what kind of legal rights they are performing such action. Since i never signed any Code of Conduct or contract with them when I was buying the game.
I am planing to call Chamber of commerce asking them under what kind of legal rights Ubisoft is performing these bans and ask probably for some actions from their side.

Players cannot be responsible for whatever game mechanics developers have placed in the game, This s not a glitch is is 99,9% game mechanics placed expressly by Ubisoft developers. I just still don't understand the reasons behind.
This is pathetic.

PS: First studio ever placing responsibility for their actions on players (this can be patched in 1 hour I even know how, cause I've tested it and I know under what circumstances these mechanics don't work).

CiC Head Shot
09-06-2017, 06:08 PM
you know what sucks about this if you dont use the glitch you can't compete in the dz but if you use it you will get banned i have a friend who has been using it every day since its been out and hasn't been banned yet and he is the worst kind killing everyone in sight cutting ropes he is a cancer. But can he be blamed no because it happened to him so much that he decided the only way he can play the game is to do it too. Why haven't you patch this yet its your fault massive. I can't finish my classified set because i can't play in the dz because I'm getting deadeye with a AR for a mile away. I saw a manhunt running away i shot at him he looked at me and i died and i turned off my xbox.

mmhorda
09-06-2017, 08:58 PM
you know what sucks about this if you dont use the glitch you can't compete in the dz but if you use it you will get banned i have a friend who has been using it every day since its been out and hasn't been banned yet and he is the worst kind killing everyone in sight cutting ropes he is a cancer. But can he be blamed no because it happened to him so much that he decided the only way he can play the game is to do it too. Why haven't you patch this yet its your fault massive. I can't finish my classified set because i can't play in the dz because I'm getting deadeye with a AR for a mile away. I saw a manhunt running away i shot at him he looked at me and i died and i turned off my xbox.

are you even upset about it?
The main problem is that they don't have any legal rights to do so. You are not responsible for their f...ery. But for them it is easy to blame players (in front of shareholders???) instead of their low skilled devs who are even placing those things on purpose to the game.

It is simply impossible to be that much broken. They place those things in game or they have very low skilled devs in the office without a simple quality assurance department.
This is in the game from the time they made "load outs" and suddenly it becomes violation of Code of Conduct which we never signed with them when we bought the game (only in their dreams)!

I want refund! full refund! Because this company admits that there is problem (not fixing it for a very long time and on top of it is banning people who paid money and playing this game). This is like USSR all over again.
Studio without a courage and honor who doesn't admit its mistakes and failures but blames the players. (back in time).

Trombolio
09-07-2017, 08:54 AM
f. you and your refund! It is your mindset that got you banned by cheating. You cheat, accept a ban like a man when you get caught. It's not like you accidentally spent minutes to swap gear peaces in certain order to get an advantage. The main problem is players like that. Play fair or go home!

Letsgomental_
09-07-2017, 09:05 AM
So funny to read people saying well i only used it in pve i wasent hurting anyone u knew what the cheat did and u know what will happen much like in every game if u cheated and u get served :)

Lithova
09-07-2017, 09:22 AM
You agreed to their terms (Code of Conduct, End User License Agreement etc etc...) when you first installed the game, no physical signature required. If you read it, you would also understand they are within their legal rights to take any action they see fit against any account yours included. Unfortunately you exploited a glitch (even admitted to it) and got banned for it. Not sure why you think its ok to demand a refund now.

We-Bleed-Same
09-07-2017, 09:43 AM
Ubis tactics are very poorly executed...
glitch came when loadouts came - so it has been there a long time.
software glitch can be seen as cheating if its not common knowledge how the game/program works. but at the moment when ubi made the ban announcement the media was long full of it..
i dont see any justification for that ban wave. they just had to admit their mistake, fix the issiue and make a server rollback with fix applied (as many other "games as service" providers do.

good example from car business... you buy car. you drive a car. you drive in street where are other cars. car manufacturer announces a big fault in system. manufacturer calls all affected cars back for service to repair them. driver continiues his/her usual live but are affected when car is in service. - basic server rollback
but what ubi did - car has issiue. manufacturer wont say anything (nor any emails or notifications through game client was sent). drivers licenses are taken becouse they are driving a faulty car on public streets and they are affecting others with their actions... and some (unknow future) day when manufacturer fixes the issiue ppl get their licences back - or buy another car...
first example is from real life business ethics, second is happening only in games industry.

most of all they even say it in Code of Conduct - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1406653-Code-of-Conduct?
that when using glitch, bug for may result for character rollback to eliminate any personal gain people might have gotten... so again i take this bann wave as exaggerated pure power show from ubi's side
and using glitch aint against their Code of Conduct, but excploiting a glich for personal gain is (and if you got any is their job to prove it).

hyper---sniper
09-07-2017, 09:57 AM
YES .. they cheat BAN them .. why should they get away with spoiling our fun with their cheats ....WELL DONE Massive keep it up ,, Funny how some complain about ban, cheating is cheating lz or dz you gain more by cheating.. so you deserve a ban..

Drinkingspy43
09-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Totally agree with you Hyper.

It doesn't really matter that the glitch is contained within the game mechanic, or is a hack, or an aimbot or whatever. Responsible players will not exploit any glitches, hacks, aimbots etc as they know it is giving them an advantage over other players, and is therefore cheating.

Anyone caught cheating, and in this case, it is a deliberate act of stacking mods, then they deserve what they get, and shouldn't moan like babies when they get banned.

BigJohnC2
09-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Also agree. Those who use the glitch CHOSE to use it. UBI/Massive did not force you to use the glitch, you didn't just log in, eguip a loadout and have 6000 rpm on your MP5, you made the conscious decision and took the time to repeatedly run the exploit to get those stats. After watching the videos on how its down, I think we can all agree that it is done on accident maybe one time. But to do it over and over again to get your RPM (and other stats) into the stratosphere, no...you knew exactly what you were doing and you knew good and well that it was an exploit. So take your lumps and be thankful that they aren't stripping all your gear and weapons like some are calling for.

mmhorda
09-07-2017, 08:31 PM
f. you and your refund! It is your mindset that got you banned by cheating. You cheat, accept a ban like a man when you get caught. It's not like you accidentally spent minutes to swap gear peaces in certain order to get an advantage. The main problem is players like that. Play fair or go home!

Who said I was cheating? Dude wake up! because of idiots like you are wars happen.
I didn't use anything but PS4, disk and controller - that's it. whatever f...ery is inside the game is developers responsibility not mine! (they had to fix it as soon as possible but they are not even thinking to do so, because it is cheaper to just ban people and not to invest in any patches.

mmhorda
09-07-2017, 08:35 PM
I am very surprised how people discussing who has to be banned and who not.

PEOPLE WAKE UP you are discussing wrong topic.
TOPIC: It must be patched. It had to be patched months ago! This company not even thinking doing so. So many brain dead people - unbelievable.

OctopusPlant
09-07-2017, 11:00 PM
U get banned for cheating.... well deserved u should of known right ? xD
crying about it being there fault that its not fixed jet... nerver thought about that its not as easy ? lels....

so thanks massive for giving thouse morons a brake from division :P haha

Letsgomental_
09-08-2017, 07:37 AM
mmhorda u got what u deserved i knew about the exploit/glitch for the RPM but i never used it or feelt like i had to just becus others are using it u choose to use it and u knew what would happen if they catch u and u can keep saying well i dident use a 3rd party program so its not hacking it was a game mechanic man your the one looking stupid now lol

MesserStescher
09-08-2017, 08:19 AM
I was kinda hoping that while those that are on their suspensions, Massive would bring out the Global Event to reward those of us that weren't using the exploit.

htowng8r
09-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Agents,

/ The Division Dev Team

I sent you a PM with more videos of obvious glitching.

OctopusPlant
09-11-2017, 05:45 PM
because it is cheaper to just ban people and not to invest in any patches. ..... that makes no sense as less people play means less income through micro transactions... so yeah u deserved the ban have a nice brake

ahaHa_haha
09-12-2017, 07:43 AM
Everyone is arguing here, meanwhile everyone is rpm glitching in DZ :))) dead in 0,5 sec with 375toughness by most rogues. All rogues are rpm glitching as we speak.
Hurry with a patch maybe?

Trombolio
09-14-2017, 08:48 AM
Who said I was cheating?

You did.

Exactly.
Same thing happened to me. tried. got banned

It is easy to blame others, but main reason those glitches and cheats cause so much pain'n'problems are people who choose to use it. So I hope you won't choose that path again.

Of course it needs to be fixed ASAP!

Trombolio
09-14-2017, 09:25 AM
Everyone is arguing here, meanwhile everyone is rpm glitching in DZ :))) dead in 0,5 sec with 375toughness by most rogues. All rogues are rpm glitching as we speak.
Hurry with a patch maybe?

Other thing to count for is netcoding/rubberbanding/lag call it as you wish. It is not smart to stand still and wait when someone with decent DPS bursts half a mag to your head before you can react. Try shooting someone who is running towards you and take a note how long it takes before/if he reacts. On runners screen it for sure looks unfairly high damage. So if that lag is only 0,5 sec and he/she makes 375k damage it take 1 sec to burst you down, but it looked like it took 0,5 sec for you. And that is without any DPS boosts with perfect head shots.

To spot a RPM glitcher listen to the sound and take a note how often he/she reloads during a firefight. I saw a guy with PP-19 (rpm 700 mag 53 without mods) who reloaded every 1,5 sec and reloading was 1 sec. He was probably aiming with a controller because he barely landed anything, but when he did it was back to respawn. He was not hiding it and was easy to spot.
Note that to empty 30-66 bullets from LVOA-C it takes 2-4+ sec. So record, analize and report if still fishy.

ahaHa_haha
09-14-2017, 02:11 PM
Other thing to count for is netcoding/rubberbanding/lag call it as you wish. It is not smart to stand still and wait when someone with decent DPS bursts half a mag to your head before you can react. Try shooting someone who is running towards you and take a note how long it takes before/if he reacts. On runners screen it for sure looks unfairly high damage. So if that lag is only 0,5 sec and he/she makes 375k damage it take 1 sec to burst you down, but it looked like it took 0,5 sec for you. And that is without any DPS boosts with perfect head shots.

To spot a RPM glitcher listen to the sound and take a note how often he/she reloads during a firefight. I saw a guy with PP-19 (rpm 700 mag 53 without mods) who reloaded every 1,5 sec and reloading was 1 sec. He was probably aiming with a controller because he barely landed anything, but when he did it was back to respawn. He was not hiding it and was easy to spot.
Note that to empty 30-66 bullets from LVOA-C it takes 2-4+ sec. So record, analize and report if still fishy.

i have 700 rogues killed . I know what i'm saying . I even killed u many times at lvl 29 / 30 . My main char is strong as f** :) . I can kill 2 guys easy . But when f2f i get brrrrb dead , WTF ? I did'nt had time to react and i was dead . Then i went to kill the guy , brrrb dead again . And happens many time . I have 1gigabit internet, i can tell if it's lag or not.

kimo-dubai
09-18-2017, 11:26 PM
Johan,

I was playing Warrengate Powerplant on Legendary difficulty when i encountered a bug which is important for me to report because I don't want to be banned for the wrong reason.

It is similar to the RPM glitch but a little different. I was playing with Classified Lone star and when i died and switched to another build, the RPM was the same but the magazine size kept switching between 65 (the correct one) and 101 ( which was on another gun MG5 in the lonestar build).

I tried changing the build several times but the bug kept the same. I quit the mission and went to base of operations and the bug was still there. it was only solved when i logged out and in again.

*****I'm reporting this because I do not want get banned for something that i didn't do . *****

PLEASE look into this issue.

ComancheOne
09-19-2017, 04:21 PM
OK HRaiser1st, I planned to just read through these, but when I read your post I simply had to log in to respond. Are you seriously kidding everybody on this forum? Really???

You say, "... but I get banned for trying a glitch which is their dammed fault for not fixing it..."

WHAT ?!?!?!? SERIOUSLY ?!?!?!?!?

You are the one who spent the time changing your magazines to stack your RPM. YOU HRaiser1st. Not Ubisoft. But YOU.
One more time...
Ubisoft didn't give you a gun with a hyper RPM.
Ubisoft didn't stand in a checkpoint and repeatedly change magazines in your gun to inflate the RPM.
Ubisoft actually warned the community that they would ban people that did this. In that warning I'm pretty sure they even indicated that they had written a process that would scan their databases automatically in search of people firing at hyper RPMs. I don't see how their warning could have been any more clear than what it was.

Soooooo... Let's be crystal clear here HRaiser1st...
You using / exploiting this glitch was ENTIRELY your own fault. Nobody else was to blame for this. You alone shoulder the responsibility.

Have a nice break, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who truly does hope that you have learned your lesson. Hope to see you return to the game soon.

ahaHa_haha
09-20-2017, 09:13 AM
Somehow there are a lot less rogues in DZ after the patch ... i wonder why ? :))

iAM.Unleashed
09-20-2017, 04:56 PM
Are you also aware that this glitch is replicated using the in-game feature loadouts, and can also be done accidentally by just switching your loadouts without any intention to glitch?
No disrespect, but you guys are unbelievable as this is not the first time this happens, not to mention the stealth nerf to the movement animation, which to be honest I do like, however mentioning it in the patch notes would have been a good idea.

Does this mean don't use the loadouts out of fear of getting banned?

SonsOfAnarchyDK
09-27-2017, 02:14 AM
Massiv you guys dont do nothing to the players that use the glitch on Xbox. the DZ and Last Stand is full of <removed> glitchers and thes game is over a year old now, and evry update you do is full of glitches.. i will NEVER buy a nother game from Massiv enymore and November 3 this game is going to the trash..

<removed insult>

Ubi-Johan
09-30-2017, 04:26 PM
I will be locking this thread as this issue has since been fixed and the thread is is getting increasingly toxic.

Friendly reminder to everybody to keep things civil.

/ Johan