PDA

View Full Version : We need some better gladiator executions

EyyupY95
08-29-2017, 10:12 AM
His executions arent as epic as the other characters. His executions lack the feel of that you destroyed the enemy and like the lawbringer has that execution because he lifts the enemy up by his neck and snaps it and throws him to the ground. Who thinks we need better executions for gladiator?
Sorry for my bad english it is not my main language

Trbevis
08-29-2017, 10:23 AM
Lawbringer has two of the best executions by far, we need better executions on that level for everyone, but yes i agree gladiators arent great :/

Lyskir
08-29-2017, 10:49 AM
agree

UbiNoty
08-31-2017, 01:44 AM
What kind of executions do you think would fit gladiator?
The LB neck-snapping execution is probably the most popular and satisfying, but most other executions aren't exactly on that level - so we'd love to hear some suggestions!

CandleInTheDark
08-31-2017, 01:53 AM
I quite like the default y/triangle execution where he puts them on the floor and digs the trident in to be honest.

If I had any suggestions, I would say take advantage of his boxer/prizefighter pose and base something around that,something like digging the trident into their foot, giving a couple of showy jabs with the buckler before caving their skull in with buckler strikes with malicious intent (I quite like the blunt force trauma shield bash or valk headbutt type executions, valk's is actually one of my favourites, two absolute facebreaking neck snapping headbutts and the moment she just holds them by the scruff of the neck before discarding them with disdain).

Much as I dislike the overly cruel ones, gladiator fits those more than perhaps anyone else as crowd appeal is his lifeblood.

Grivois_Gaulois
08-31-2017, 04:44 AM
I think the gladiator executions are quite decent since he can't really cut thus dismember his enemy.

Personally I'd like to see more spectacular executions though, like one finishing with an extraordinary punch with the buckler, making the enemy being knock back so violently he would backflip to eventually snap his own neck with a dreadful sound by falling back on the ground.

Claudius_Katt
08-31-2017, 06:19 AM
Gladiator definitely needs some showstopper style executions,
Something along the lines of what Candle suggested would be really awesome,
pinning their foot to the ground with the trident then pummeling the opponent with a series of gut punches before caving in their head with repeated buckler strikes would be epic,
Perhaps even have an execution where you stab the trident in the ground before them with that nasty sharpened pointy end facing them then dodge behind them and bash or kick them so they fall back/forward and impale themselves before putting your foot on their chest/back and pulling the trident through with a good messy jiggle for extra gruesome effect.

Ghost_v2k16
09-09-2017, 10:30 PM
How about the glad Picks the opponent up with both his hands, than throws him on the ground head first breaking the opponents neck (a little dark yes) or the glad picks the opponent up with one hand stabs him in the stomach throws him and watches the opponent squirm and then looks like hes pleasing the crowd (arms open). Just some thoughts though. Kind of surprised he only has 2 other executions. But these were the best i can come up with soo

Helnekromancer
09-09-2017, 11:52 PM
What kind of executions do you think would fit gladiator?
The LB neck-snapping execution is probably the most popular and satisfying, but most other executions aren't exactly on that level - so we'd love to hear some suggestions!

I thought when the Gladiator came out he would have more Showman like Executions like

Throwing his Trident at the enemies head, and then superman punches the back off his trident with his buckler and the Trident comes shooting out the other end of the enemies head OR

Pinning down the enemy's hand with his Trident and repeatedly punches them in the face with both hands ending it with the Buckler snapping their neck as it goes across their face as a finishing blow.

One fast Execution and the other slow showing that Gladiator can be entertaining and at the same time a ruthless killer.