PDA

View Full Version : For Honor player base

HiTeHa
08-29-2017, 08:05 AM
Here is a link: http://www.githyp.com/for-honor-117356/player-count

This game have less players than average online mobile game like cards or chess. I quit months ago because of incompetent support and terrible game stability. After several months I came back to see what was improved.... Very long matchmaking, my first game end with game freeze, another match ended with disconnection and from that I can not connect to any match because of matchmaking error. So the game stability is even worse... :(

I bet this game will have max 500 players after another several months. For Honor development team is unable to manage this game. Sad that Ubisoft leadership not listen. They should change whole dev team long time ago...

Tyrjo
08-29-2017, 09:06 AM
The PC player base is, and probably always will be, tiny compared to PS4 and Xbone.

Vakris_One
08-29-2017, 01:25 PM
Actually player numbers are on the rise since S3. Used to be much lower on PC by approximately 600 or so players on Steam. That link you posted actually display an increase in players OP.

Jarl.Felix
08-29-2017, 08:18 PM
It will only go down, again, steadly. On all platforms, as usual. Even if they will probably say again there are 1.3 milion players. This season it's not that bad like s2 just because people are even tired to complain.

The increase it's natural, it happend in s2 too. I just wonder if playerbase will go again unde 1k players on PC in one month or so... this would be incredibly dramatic..

CandleInTheDark
08-29-2017, 08:28 PM
Eh the number of week one gladiators and highlanders I saw, on the xbox at least, either there are a lot of people with the season pass from the start still playing, some came back to try the new heroes and see how the state of the game is or new people bought the season pass. Either way,on the console at least, that is a pretty good sign.

The_InvaDa
08-29-2017, 08:32 PM
Ubisoft knows nothing....today 80% Connections problemes....even the damn forum....was down....guys go and buy a damn server....

Absolver maybe the better game ??????????

Varangian_Wolf
08-29-2017, 08:44 PM
This game uses cross platform on the multiplayer faction war. The only thing that is not cross platform is the storyline and map.

That being said, this game is absolutely better than it was 9 months ago; but that is little excuse for how long that took, or how little effort has gone in to making this game balanced stamina wise, or popualtions wise across factions. This is a travesty.

CandleInTheDark
08-29-2017, 08:52 PM
Population across factions doesn't matter,they have told us multiple times that the assets are weighted in order to equalise that. Now if a faction has a lot of dead wood yeah that can be a problem but it isn't like if there is a 10,000 player difference the team with less has to suck it up and deal with it.