PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi !

BreezyTwoTimes
08-29-2017, 05:53 AM
He needs a buff on his attacks and health he's a great character to play with once you've mastered him and is a monster when it comes to 1v1 situations but let's be real. Everyone loves and plays Dominion. Meaning you're bound to get into multiple 1v2 or even 1v3 situations and Shinobi doesn't even have the health or attack damage to compete. I'm not asking for a massive buff but he honestly doesn't stand a chance against the Season 3 heroes and it's highly likely he won't be able to against the Season 4 heroes as well. HE GETS NO LOVE!

BreezyTwoTimes
08-29-2017, 06:03 AM
Addition to Shinobi needing a buff he should also have one of the coolest looking gear in the game helmet wise, he should have cool black masks, an emote where he sharpens his weps not to mention his zone attack needs a slight buff. I'm saying all this because yes I am a shinobi and I destroy the competition with it but even players who don't even use him so he's so easy to kill after just 3-5 hits.

I_Sash_I
08-29-2017, 10:22 AM
He needs a buff on his attacks and health he's a great character to play with once you've mastered him and is a monster when it comes to 1v1 situations but let's be real. Everyone loves and plays Dominion. Meaning you're bound to get into multiple 1v2 or even 1v3 situations and Shinobi doesn't even have the health or attack damage to compete.

Shinobi is great in Dominion especially because it is fast and sneaky but he's poor in competitive duel.Even if he seems to be weak in a 1vx situation he can choose or escape easily and quickly from his fights. He is excellent in ganking since it can for example hit without being spotted and while being out of reach of the blows. He compensates like that his low healthbar. To give other examples, his kick on ganking situation allows him to break turtle playstyle, his speed of movement allows him to quickly reach the objectives and his range of attack to catch up with the fugitives.

He need some tweaks to be more on the scale in 1v1 in a competitive context but its difficult to do it without making him in the same time quite OP in Dominion.

From my point of view, it is by far the best-coolest-designed character of the game. His conceptors made a great job with him. His vanish on dodge reminds me the same which is in "The Ninja" on Master system when u press the 2 buttons simultaneously.

We.the.North
08-29-2017, 11:25 PM
Shinobi has many, many flaws at the moment. But as far as Dominion goes, the "stagger time" after he receives an attack is the biggest offender. A Highlander hitting the Shinobi with a heavy attack will garantee a second heavy attack because of the "stagger duration" of the Shinobi. With +20% damage from gear and the 2nd feat of the highlander, that's a 2 hit kill garanteed by the Hyper Armor ... nobody will save you.

Shinobi is good in 1v1, but when you get flanked in Dominion, a single hit from behind will get you killed and that's what makes him almost unplayable in Dominion.

UbiJurassic
08-30-2017, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the feedback on Shinobi. Many players do believe that Shinobi fairly weak in the current state of the game. We'll certainly look into the possibility of bringing balance changes to him for a future update.