PDA

View Full Version : Rep 40 club..

Kaijudub
08-29-2017, 01:35 AM
Seeing as Ubi didn't really offer us much for getting to rep 40 I thought his could be a place to remember those of us that stuck it out to the bitter end with our heroes..

I'll go first, although I doubt I'm actually the first..

Kaijudub - R40 Warden 28.08.17

Yay me etc etc

D-d0g56
08-29-2017, 04:30 AM
UltraMortis - Lawbringer, worlds first Rep 40. 19/8/2017 5:06am. I asked for more engravings because I was trying to be realistic. But I doubt I'll even get that.

Kaijudub
08-29-2017, 10:46 AM
UltraMortis - Lawbringer, worlds first Rep 40. 19/8/2017 5:06am. I asked for more engravings because I was trying to be realistic. But I doubt I'll even get that.

GG dude!

Tbh it was rather anti climatic. Would've been wicked if you could unlock Apollyon's armour set or something Warden wise, they've already got the armour models etc. Even just unlocking all the content for that character would be a nice touch but c'est la vie.

Tundra 793
08-29-2017, 10:52 AM
Doubt I'll ever get anywhere near 40 with any of my characters, but congratulations to the ones who somehow persevere all the way through.

I do think you guys should get an ornament though, seeing as how that's pretty much how success' is gauged in For Honor. At least the last few Rep levels come with some nice and flamboyant colors for the outfits.

Kaijudub
08-29-2017, 11:00 AM
Doubt I'll ever get anywhere near 40 with any of my characters, but congratulations to the ones who somehow persevere all the way through.

I do think you guys should get an ornament though, seeing as how that's pretty much how success' is gauged in For Honor. At least the last few Rep levels come with some nice and flamboyant colors for the outfits.

Yeah an ornament would also be nice, i'd rather that instead of looking like a lime strawberry ricky can.

Funny though that a few of the high rep people i know were hyped for some "exclusive rep 40 gear" but i think they were spun by some fancy UBI marketing.

D-d0g56
08-29-2017, 08:39 PM

The outfits are really nice. The colour palletes are rich and very deep. More is always good, but maybe I'm just being greedy :/