PDA

View Full Version : My day

SikanderAzam
08-28-2017, 11:06 PM
Today, in literally every match I played, and I probably tried ten, I either (a) was disconnected mid-game or (b) was facing a team of all centurions and gladiators and got ganged up on over and over. I think devs have a Roman fetish or something. I feel like the only way to be competitive at this point is to main cent, glad, or warlord. The game is ruled by a tiny fraction of the playable heroes. I enjoyed season 3 for a week and now I'm just back to being frustrated every time I get on. It's still just a **** show of getting blasted with endless cent unblockables and stuns, the only difference is that now some of the cents are weaker and have tridents.

UbiJurassic
08-29-2017, 01:13 AM
Today, in literally every match I played, and I probably tried ten, I either (a) was disconnected mid-game or (b) was facing a team of all centurions and gladiators and got ganged up on over and over. I think devs have a Roman fetish or something. I feel like the only way to be competitive at this point is to main cent, glad, or warlord. The game is ruled by a tiny fraction of the playable heroes. I enjoyed season 3 for a week and now I'm just back to being frustrated every time I get on. It's still just a **** show of getting blasted with endless cent unblockables and stuns, the only difference is that now some of the cents are weaker and have tridents.

Centurion has been a point of pain for many players for awhile now and we're not blind to that fact. Much of the feedback regarding Centurion has been sent along to the team. However, balance for Centurion is tricky and so our changes to Centurion have been cautious. We'll continue looking into possible changes for the future. We appreciate players for letting us know about the problems with him and for providing suggestions on how best to address him.

As for disconnects, we'll continue to work on improving the current P2P system for players until we finally make the jump over to dedicated servers. By then, the primary focus will become improving upon and optimizing the new network architecture. Until that time, our support team (support.ubi.com) may be able to offer suggestions on how best to address your current issues.