PDA

View Full Version : Balance matchmaking??

ExpertxShot01
08-28-2017, 11:06 PM
I recently just got this game. I have to say, in my 15 years of gaming, I have never experienced such unbalanced multiplayer gameplay. No matter what game mode I search, whether it just be 1v1's, 2v2's, or a full 4v4 match, I get put against people with 800+ hours, compared to my 20.

I see absolutely no reason to have even include something that tracks your skill if you're just going to constantly get matched with people LEAGUES better than you. I have not found a single multiplayer game where my skill in on par with my eneimies, or my allies.

Is there a way I can change the matchmaking parameters? Because I feel like that is where the problem starts. The game should not force me to search in " All skill levels" When I clearly need to get matched with other new players, to help me improve my skill and learn the game. I understand the goal is to cut down on time, but that is completely pointless when it elimiates any bit of fun capable of being had, by just constantly getting shafted.

I'd love to spend more time getting better at this game, but I do not think it is possible with how difficult it is to find a fair opponent.

If anyone has any tips on how to get matched with newer players like myself, i'd really like to know.

Netcode_err_404
08-28-2017, 11:43 PM
http://prntscr.com/ge8692

UbiJurassic
08-29-2017, 12:56 AM
We've definitely seen the screenshots and stories shared by players regarding imbalance in the matchmaking system. We'll make the team aware of these occurrences so we can work towards providing a more balanced experience for players in terms of player skill.