PDA

View Full Version : Error in dominion

CaTaStR0Fa
08-28-2017, 10:20 PM
WTF is going on??
I cant play a single match in dominion.
All the time it says to me errors,matcmaking not ready,internet isues,lags and the worst part is i dont have problem with my pc or my internet....
this is going out of hand and its so awfull and frustrating..
i play only duels cause of this ****!!!!!!!!

Netcode_err_404
08-28-2017, 11:11 PM
Well, yes I was in dominion.

UbiJurassic
08-29-2017, 01:00 AM
The matchmaking not ready issue is something that the team is actively looking to address. As for other issues, we have many of them documented on our support site (support.ubi.com). If yu ever have any questions or would like assistance with these errors, please feel free to contact our support team (support.ubi.com) by creating a ticket with them.

Crackatawa96
08-29-2017, 04:36 AM
Not just dominion for me, I tried doing a brawl and it did the same thing, everyone had green bars, but I just got a "lost connection" message. Duel is the only mode I can play as well. Even then it's not without multiple matches being against red bars who claim I'm red bar on their screen.

I_Sash_I
08-29-2017, 10:06 AM
I was in the same situation as you a few days ago and now it is better without there being any change on my side. These errors are still here but they are less frequent even if they are still quite regular and frustrating..