PDA

View Full Version : Hey DEVS what was the Playercount again?

JesterSyxe
08-28-2017, 08:33 PM
https://ibb.co/gWpi7Q

Well just take a look at this BEUTY! How could I miss the massive Playerbase that is getting bigger and bigger by the day? This is probably the most populated Game in the History of most populated Games right?
I mean just look how many Players were actually in this Game that the Link above shows you.
That is so awesome, people are loving this Game on PC just like me. UBI how many Players do we have 1.4 Million I WOULD SAY more like 400 Million Players. Or maybe even 500 BILLION? I LOVE IT.

I allways, ALLWAYS find a Match with perfect Matchmaking, it is gorgeous how this Game works. PERFECT! Like a god damned Swiss Army Knife. And the connection is superb, maybe the best in the history of Games. The Devs are smart, brilliant and beautiful people who know exactly what they are doing. It is beyond me how they can achieve this level of brilliance.

I just love this Game more and more each day, the Playerbase is growing every day, the Reviews of the Game are superb and we are looking into a bright future.

Thx Ubisoft you guys are delivering on a Level of superiority that is unheard of.

Love, hugs and kisses

Jester

JesterSyxe
08-28-2017, 08:34 PM
https://ibb.co/gWpi7Q

here is the LINK!

SikanderAzam
08-28-2017, 09:25 PM
All the smart people went to play good games. Only we're left.

JesterSyxe
08-28-2017, 09:30 PM
I am still here because ABSOLVER is still one day away :)

Franleonhart
08-28-2017, 09:31 PM
yeah they said there were so many ppl playing and all... but im played all day on the weekends, and i got paired with ppl i already fought with or alongside a few matches before, and thats not because of the matchmaking system, we all know that doesnt even exists.

DaKineTyKai
08-28-2017, 11:06 PM
I just recently started playing following the free weekend, and while I have frequently been paired with the same player in duels, I haven't experienced many of the same issues people are experiencing. I may wait for a game, but I always get into one and more often than not they are full. No bots. Getting kicked from games is also rare.

Yes, I am almost always matched with someone more experienced, but here is where we probably differ in our mindsets.

When I was involved with Tae Kwon Do, Jiu-Jitsu, and fencing anytime I stepped on the mat, or piste in fencing, it was always against someone better. Whenever we sparred I was often on the losing end. But, I trained because I liked it. It was fun to learn martial arts and fencing.

For whatever reason, I have the same mentality with this game. I think it is because of it's similarity to the aforementioned sports I participated in, because I do become frustrated, and even angry at times, when playing an fps.

I enjoy For Honor. I mean, I really like it. I like the aesthetics. I like the mechanics. I like going one-on-one (this is probably another difference in that I'm likely older than most and definitely a less experienced gamer who cannot make an accurate comparison between quality of games). I just like the idea of Vikings, Knights, and Samurai. The concept seems to derive from our curiosity of who would win: Marvel vs. DC, Marvel vs. Capcom, Alien vs Predator, Deadliest Warrior. We want to know who will win in a fight.

Without the knowledge and experience of many of you, maybe I can't judge how good the game actually is and what needs improvement. However, and I'll be honest, I believe some of what I'm seeing--the constant complaining--is a generational thing. I'm grateful that some developers followed through with their creative idea and developed For Honor.

I can't make these games, but I'm glad somebody tried and did, regardless of the flaws.

JesterSyxe
08-28-2017, 11:52 PM
@DaKineTyKai Let me guess you didnt even look at the picture right? So please stop lamenting about Philosophy stuff when I am talking about the many lies of Ubisoft, in this case the 1.4 Million Players. We all know this Game does not even have 10000 Players on PC.
And I am talking about the fact that allmost every Game there are at least 3-5 Bots right from the beginning.

And you are absolutely right REP or Level doesn't mean anything in this Game because most people only play without EVER even looking at the god damned Moveset. I have played against so many god awful Rep 50+ Players that I stopped counting. They play as if they have never played this Game before, like Newbies who just joined the Game.
Just today I fought against a REP 96 Warlord and this guy had no Idea what he was doing. I beat him 3 times in 1 Match in a 1v1, all the other fights were cluster****s as usual, and I play Kensei right now, the worst Hero in the whole friggin Game.
I do not know how this guy managed to get to REP 96.

And there are lots more, I would say 90% of the people in this Game only use basic and rudimentary Attacks and Movements because they never train or take the time to even fight against a level 3 Bot. I can not even say how many times I see a High Rep Player lose against a BOt; A GOD DAMNED BOT!!! It is beyond me how you can lose a BOT in a 1v1, just astonishing.