PDA

View Full Version : How is this fair?

Nosmer1
08-28-2017, 06:56 PM
Every single time. Every single game.
If i win - game either crashes with an error or completely freezes in the end.
If i lose - game is the most stable ever, no errors, no freezes, not even a fps drop.
How is this possible? How is this fair? I already lost around 15% of w/l ratio, and it keeps dropping.
Its even gone to the point i can tell precisely if the game is going to crash or not. Why ubi? Why?
Edit: talking about dominion games, the rest stable so far.

RiceComboA
08-28-2017, 11:10 PM
Had an easy victory in dominion last night where I was at 13-0 in kills.
At the end of the match, the game just kept going, even tho the entire enemy team is dead....
Then my entire team disconnects, and the round restarted from the beginning.
All players on the other team are still connected and I'm the only one left with 3 bots on my team.
On top of that, no UI or lock on AND the bots just stood there getting slaughered!
So match ends quickly with me at 17-3 and a loss, with my perfect victory thrown in the trash.

UbiJurassic
08-29-2017, 01:04 AM
Every single time. Every single game.
If i win - game either crashes with an error or completely freezes in the end.
If i lose - game is the most stable ever, no errors, no freezes, not even a fps drop.
How is this possible? How is this fair? I already lost around 15% of w/l ratio, and it keeps dropping.
Its even gone to the point i can tell precisely if the game is going to crash or not. Why ubi? Why?
Edit: talking about dominion games, the rest stable so far.

Game crashes and errors can happen for a variety of reasons. If hard crashes or consistent freezing occurs in-game though, I'd certainly encourage you to reach out to the support team (support.ubi.com) for assistance. They might be able to help troubleshoot your problems and improve your stability in-game.

Had an easy victory in dominion last night where I was at 13-0 in kills.
At the end of the match, the game just kept going, even tho the entire enemy team is dead....
Then my entire team disconnects, and the round restarted from the beginning.
All players on the other team are still connected and I'm the only one left with 3 bots on my team.
On top of that, no UI or lock on AND the bots just stood there getting slaughered!
So match ends quickly with me at 17-3 and a loss, with my perfect victory thrown in the trash.

The match restart bug is something the team is looking into. We'll hopefully have that fixed in an update in the near future.