PDA

View Full Version : why don't we have any gorgeous armors with stars?

UnhappyLawbro
08-28-2017, 02:09 AM
Warden's star weapons look so damn gorgeous, but the armor parts basically haven't changed since the beginning, the leather parts are especially ugly IMO. Why can't we have some golden armor with gems etc that would go well with the weapons?

Linnix1
08-28-2017, 02:12 AM
Cause to hell with trying to make your Knight look like he's able to bend the Knights of the Round over he knee buy more steel

UnhappyLawbro
08-28-2017, 02:40 AM
Cause to hell with trying to make your Knight look like he's able to bend the Knights of the Round over he knee buy more steel
euh...what?

UbiNoty
08-28-2017, 02:53 AM
So bejeweled armor? I'd be down for that. :) I'll let the team know about your request.
Sparkle so bright you blind your opponents.

UnhappyLawbro
08-28-2017, 04:52 AM
Haha thank you Noty. They don''t have to have jewels obviously lol, I hope you know that I only mean really fancy and shiny armors that match those really sick looking weapons you guys made for the characters, like the Caliburn and Merodach Sword for the Warden. It just seems weird that my character is wielding the sword worthy of an Emperor but wears the same armors as when he was nobody.

D3dicatedSrv3rz
08-28-2017, 05:05 AM
Would be nice if we had say a warden in leathers or a PK in full plate/chain mail. Or just a raider with actual armor.

ChampionRuby50g
08-28-2017, 05:28 AM
Hoping that with next seasons gear been purely cosmetic we are gonna see a good change from the different size spikes in different places.